Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

More Monster Hunter Stories 2 to distract away from the loss of FFXIV. lol

MHS2

Rainbow Egg Anjanath!

4 Likes

Monster Hunter Rise (Switch). I really do regret getting it on Switch. I can only play for thirty or forty minutes before that performance makes me yak! lol

Summary

3 monster turf war! Holy cow!

chomp chomp xD

4 Likes

A few screenshots from No Man’s Sky.

NMS Screenies

And here’s a few from the last time I played Borderlands 3. Some spoilers ahead.

BL3 Screenies

5 Likes

FFXIV! This is a new character, white mage main with a dark knight tank as secondary.

Summary

3 Likes

After pumping almost 200 hours into Spelunky, I’ve finally done it, 1,000,000 gold!

Now I just have to work towards a 0 gold run, and an 8-minute speedrun. Because I will 100% this game if it’s the last thing I do, then I’ll shift my sights on Spelunky 2.

7 Likes

That’s awesome! I don’t think I ever got 1 million actually, my highest score is 900k+, if I remember correctly it was around 930k…

Good luck on the no-gold and the speedruns!

3 Likes

WTG @Nateninja21 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

It’s actually really good…though it does have some annoying bugs. :sweat_smile: Like in the menus. It’s not breaking, just annoying.

Anyhow…

The soundtrack is amazing, and the voice acting is actually really good and the story seems interesting so far. Best character so far? Illaoi. I love her characterization, and her accent. :sparkling_heart:

Ruined King: A League of Legends Story

I found references to Shimmer (Arcane lore introduction), and references to Zaun and Piltover, too. Very, very, cool!

(psst, don’t drink the shimmer! lol)

4 Likes

Found le @Danacscott in Rogue Heroes :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :chestnut: :chipmunk:

4 Likes

Lol, we squirrel go where squirrel want. ^^

3 Likes

They aren’t screenshots, but hopefully still viable for the thread.

2 Likes

Just a few changes on ReShade and the game already looks a lot better to me. Worth the 8 fps loss :sob:

7 Likes

Pretty sure you could have altered white balance to be more yellow with your old card. : )

1 Like

Nice~ Now to go k33l tons of people! lol

3 Likes

What do you mean?

3 Likes

Sorry my mistake, thought this was about @DontBeSilly 's new card, wasn’t paying attention.

The yellow is nice though.

3 Likes

We slothed ya, it seems. :sloth: :laughing:

It’s yellow mostly because of the current city. I gave it a bit more contrast and color correction.

3 Likes

Today on: Totally Legit Pokemon sent through Surprise Trade (/s)
We have this:

Shiny: Check
6 Max IVs: Oops, someone hit 0 for Sp. Atk
Max Dynamax: Check

4 Likes

For the past two weeks or so I’ve been trying to get into cities skylines again. Most of that time has been spent messing around with mods, starting a city only to greatly dislike how it turned out 4h later. Only once did I get one to start having traffic troubles before I ditched for some other reason.

But now I have a somewhat reasonable start that I’m not loathed to look at. Though it took a lot of mods and some light cheating by unlocking dense zoning from the start. The low density zoning is so inefficient if you go though the unlocking process you end up having to fill several map squares with ugly boring urban sprawl. But now with denser residential areas possible I’ve got something I kind of want to continue with later.

8 Likes

Is that a good ole poop water river?

3 Likes