Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

The people behind mini metro went and released a new game, mini motorways. So now that I’ve resolved my game buying issues I had to grab this one. What you quickly learn is what American city planners seem to not figure out, the more capacity you provide the more demand is created. There’s no winning in building bigger, wider, faster roads, not that you “won” in mini metro either.

Just a first attempt of course, so I’m betting anyone who tries will beat it. Who will do it?

Edit: The first game had a very pleasant sort of expanding noise scape based on what was going on, different trains made different sounds and it all came together beautifully. Not so much the case in this title, the same idea is present but the execution is a failure. It got annoying quickly and even worse any time you pause the game the sound doesn’t stop, it just freezes and continues to play whatever tone was playing at that moment.

3 Likes

Valheim. Yes, the game is fun. Yes, I’m playing with mods.

Lots of Screenshots

5 Likes

It’s on my short list of things to purchase.

3 Likes

Just picked up the game, still don’t understand how to not have the city devolve into an absolute disaster.

4 Likes

Looks like all of your yellow cars were stuck in a traffic jam by the traffic lights crossing. Was highway 2 a fairly recent addition?

One problem I run into myself is that it takes a LOT of time for an attempted fix to actually work and most of the time it’s already too late. In mini metro you could throw an extra train on a line or toss another carriage or two at a troublesome station and get a little leeway to figure out a more sustainable solution. Even massive redraws of your lines were possible to be accomplished in very little effective time. But in this game you have to prevent a problem before it is a problem.

Absolute disaster is the unavoidable end state.

2 Likes

Not pretty, got fairly inefficient but it did the job

4 Likes

More Monster Hunter Stories 2 to distract away from the loss of FFXIV. lol

MHS2

Rainbow Egg Anjanath!

4 Likes

Monster Hunter Rise (Switch). I really do regret getting it on Switch. I can only play for thirty or forty minutes before that performance makes me yak! lol

Summary

3 monster turf war! Holy cow!

chomp chomp xD

4 Likes

A few screenshots from No Man’s Sky.

NMS Screenies

And here’s a few from the last time I played Borderlands 3. Some spoilers ahead.

BL3 Screenies

5 Likes

FFXIV! This is a new character, white mage main with a dark knight tank as secondary.

Summary

3 Likes

After pumping almost 200 hours into Spelunky, I’ve finally done it, 1,000,000 gold!

Now I just have to work towards a 0 gold run, and an 8-minute speedrun. Because I will 100% this game if it’s the last thing I do, then I’ll shift my sights on Spelunky 2.

7 Likes

That’s awesome! I don’t think I ever got 1 million actually, my highest score is 900k+, if I remember correctly it was around 930k…

Good luck on the no-gold and the speedruns!

3 Likes

WTG @Nateninja21 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

It’s actually really good…though it does have some annoying bugs. :sweat_smile: Like in the menus. It’s not breaking, just annoying.

Anyhow…

The soundtrack is amazing, and the voice acting is actually really good and the story seems interesting so far. Best character so far? Illaoi. I love her characterization, and her accent. :sparkling_heart:

Ruined King: A League of Legends Story

I found references to Shimmer (Arcane lore introduction), and references to Zaun and Piltover, too. Very, very, cool!

(psst, don’t drink the shimmer! lol)

4 Likes

Found le @Danacscott in Rogue Heroes :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :chestnut: :chipmunk:

4 Likes

Lol, we squirrel go where squirrel want. ^^

3 Likes

They aren’t screenshots, but hopefully still viable for the thread.

2 Likes

Just a few changes on ReShade and the game already looks a lot better to me. Worth the 8 fps loss :sob:

7 Likes

Pretty sure you could have altered white balance to be more yellow with your old card. : )

1 Like

Nice~ Now to go k33l tons of people! lol

3 Likes