Seeeeeeeecrets!

Hi just signed up and was wondering are the secrets exclusive in the community section or are they in the regular site too?

2 Likes

We’ll always post info about the secret in the community, but they can be anywhere on the site… and off of it. :wink:

2 Likes

Woah off the site, I think this is a pretty cool idea but the internet is a vast area and idk if I will be too good at finding these secrets

2 Likes

At least for now, all of our secrets start on the site, so you should be able to get started. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Secret #4 is “overwatch.”

2 Likes

Secret 4 is “overwatch”

2 Likes

What was it?

2 Likes

Not quite veggieman! You’ll know the secret when you find it!

Also, please remember that no hints or answers should be given. Everyone has to figure it out for themselves, that’s why it’s fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As Ionin said i cant tell you, its still going. Wish i could give a hint on the second part though.

2 Likes

I was kinda hoping that digging around a little with the developer tools thingy would help, but alas I’m still stumped.

2 Likes

Man lonin ur killing me. I have no clue :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah, same here. Thought was on to something but it was a red herring

2 Likes

Will I be able to solve this one on my phone or do I need my PC for that? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Going to need a PC for pretty much all of it.

1 Like

I know your last name and facebook now, but it didn’t help me solving it. I give up. :smiley:

Oh and also… ENTER THE GUNGEON, amirite? Started playing today!

2 Likes

He has like 100+ hours in Gungeon already :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lucky bastard got the game early. Unfair advantage. :smiley:

2 Likes

I just checked. He has exactly 60 hours, you liar. :smiley:

3 Likes

And a lot of that is idling. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like