Seeeeeeeecrets!

wow this is challenging… could we get a push in the right direction for the second part?

2 Likes

I can’t give too many hints or else everyone will get the picture too easily. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How many have found secret 4 so far?

2 Likes

Don’t have an exact count handy at the moment, but we’re super close to 25.

1 Like

Ok. So no hint but tell us what it is not in a obtuse, indirect way?

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the next secret! Hurry up guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Also:

I can’t give too many hints or else everyone will get the picture too easily.

Is that the most subtle hint ever or just coincidence? :wink:
Ofc good luck to the people still looking for it ^^

2 Likes

3 Likes

Secret 4 has been completed! Congratulations to all the winners. I’ve edited the original post with the solution for all those curious. We’re working on secret number 5 now and I’ll update the thread when it’s live. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aah, I knew something was off. :confused: Actually looked up all the DOOM cheat codes I could find (including that one) and tried typing them on the About Us page, turns out the secret doesn’t work on Firefox. Consider me saddened. This is what I get for being a hipster. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:frowning: Oh no! I even tested on Firefox, it’s working fine for me. Maybe it’s only Mac Firefox that works? Sorry about that!

1 Like

It’s alright, don’t mind that much. Thanks for being awesome anyway! <3 Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

DUH! Not even mad I didn’t solve it, but I knew something was off when you wrote doom and gloom with a capital D. Could’ve just sent you Doom via mail. Watch out what you write next time or just gonna spam random words in e-mails. :smiley:

1 Like

It worked fine for me with FF on Windows

2 Likes

That’s rather strange, won’t work for my Firefox but works for my Chrome. :confused:

2 Likes

Oh, I see, apparently the “pop-up” was being blocked, presumably by ABP.

2 Likes

There was a pop up to type the code in? Shit, I regret the Adblocker now :smiley:

1 Like

No popup, you just had to be on the ‘about us’ page and type in the code, the youtube video came up in a new tab though. I have adblock and it still worked for me. Also for those who solved secret 4 how did you know what to do with the sound? I only thought of it because Portal did something similar before the release of portal 2.

1 Like

First thing i did was google hiding messages in audio files and after a few minutes of google searches i got it :smiley:

2 Likes

Well played, gentlemen, well played.

2 Likes

I’m curious of how people figured to write the secret code to get to the video.

2 Likes