Seeeeeeeecrets!

4 Likes

Got it :sunglasses:. It was really fun, I’m looking forward to the next one !

3 Likes

Aww, been looking all day. Good job on being first tho! :slight_smile: Still tho, not giving up!

2 Likes

You can do it ! Don’t give up ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No plans to! ^^ Enjoying it anyways, love ARGS. if this even counts as one. Maybe I’m just getting too caught up on the “About Us” page…

5 Likes

Glad everyone is enjoying this one, it was fun to create. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I searched around a bit before bed last night, also focusing mainly on the About page and admin profiles, but no joy. Either it’s not there or I was too tired/dumb to figure it out lol.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well, seems I was just too tired to search properly. Had another look this morning, and nailed the elusive bugger.

2 Likes

nice one Tamron! Still looking myself, feel like I’ve looked everywhere on the site!

2 Likes

I jumped the gun, apparently. The secret I found (according to someone claiming to be Zak :wink:) is one of the old, inactive ones. Oh well, I’ll just have to keep looking.

2 Likes

On my way to finding the fourth secret :smiley: I think I’m onto something here, but I just hope I’m not too late…
Update
OH SNAP! I found the fourth secret :3 It is pretty tricky if you ask me… :grin:

2 Likes

I feel like I am too dumb for this. I checked everything that could refer to chrono.gg, but still no luck. Maybe I’m looking at this in wrong way… Meh.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty much stumped at this point too, tried looking everywhere I could think of, but maybe I’m looking for the wrong things as well.

2 Likes

The Rollings Stones track?

2 Likes

I found the first part, but… Derp me is confused… Derp me cannot figure out what to do next… Quitting is the only option… Derp me is stuck.
:fearful:/ :gun:-:smiling_imp:-
:fearful:/ ° :gun:-:smiling_imp:-
:skull: :gun:-:smiling_imp:-

4 Likes

Sad… lol. But yeah, I got so excited to get the first part, but man the second part is kicking my butt!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Kudos to chrono staff for ruthless secret. :ok_hand: :clap:
You brought to life my dearest game (The Talos Principle) with thinking outside of the box!

This sums up my thoughts when i think about secret 5

4 Likes

I just figured out the fourth secret, very nice job, well hidden and the second part requires some external knowledge. Hopefully I’m not to late.

4 Likes