Saying goodbye to Chrono and hello to Nexus <3

When I think of nexus I think of the doors in the game Broken Age you go through and get to places.
I dunno the nexus mods site but the name seems sorta different I mean it is two words not one lol
I think it is a nice name tho

4 Likes

Will existing bookmark links work, or will one have to change those?

I currently use New Tab (a bookmark style extension that turns the New Tab into a large bookmark page) and if I have to change the link, I’d like to know ahead of time.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see what’s next! All the best to you!:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I use DuckDuckGo.

#CometotheDuckside

12 Likes

So funny :rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

DuckDuckGo is better than Googlebutt.

5 Likes

Quack?

7 Likes

so many nexuses (nexi?)
maybe its not really a problematic name choice if everyone just thinks of a different one
this one could be the one we will all think of when we hear nexus in a few years

8 Likes

Sad to see it go, but great news about Nexus, hope it goes from strength to strength!

4 Likes

Nexuses or just nexus according to Merriam-Webster

4 Likes

Awh this is sad news to come back from my vacation to, but I’ll always be lurking the community for as long as it exists :eyes:

11 Likes

glad to see that this great community will remain, wish you all the best :smiley:

7 Likes

I look forward to your future. I’m sure it’ll be bright and full of community.

And a personal thanks for the new games I found over the years and for honoring TotalBiscuit. If not for him, I probably wouldn’t be here to see Nexus begin. He’s the one that introduced me to the Chrono site and I’ve been using chrono.gg/tb ever since. I’m sure he’d be happy to see you doing the best you can for the Gaming Industry.

7 Likes

50% off the top for each sale? Am I reading that right???

5 Likes

Yuppers, 50% of the profits from the sale.

4 Likes

Jeebus… Good luck with that.

4 Likes

50% of profits. Not of the sale. So i think the final cut is much much less than that.

7 Likes

If you go to a creator’s page and click on a game, it will tell you the exact amount they will earn.

In this case, 15% of the total sale.

6 Likes

What a shame, I just signed up :frowning:

5 Likes

Transparency is always nice to have, so great job on that.

5 Likes