Raffle Waffle 13 - Scritch, Waffle and Roll! ( CLOSED )

I think I’ve known for a while what the answer to the first riddle is, but I’m sure someone else who needs the bonus dice roll will eventually figure it out.

3 Likes

I will guess but have no idea:
Riddle 1: Dream catcher
Riddle 2: Butterfly

4 Likes

Both absolutely right! O_O =^_^=

See if the dice are nicer to you. If you want, try one of the other die I mentioned. Your choice. ^^

2 Likes

My third and last roll. 3rd times the charm right?

@discobot roll 4d4

3 Likes

:game_die: 4, 2, 2, 2

2 Likes

I think I am at 10 or 11 right now, or has there been a reset since?
Whatever Roll @discobot roll 1d3

2 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

Resets are always at midnight AST. Myrr.

2 Likes

I think this was your latest roll, esp. Since this is the day the questions started. So that was a 9 you rolled then. You can roll twice, since you answered both questions right. Choose your next die carefully.

2 Likes

Wait are the extra rolls cumulative or a 1 time add on?

3 Likes

10 is a pretty good roll! Try to answer a riddle for a chance to roll a 1d3 or 1d5 to help inch you up to 13.

Riddle 3:
Wire tail, no cheese to chew, starve I do not, pixels will do. Hint: Rodent inspiration object.

Riddle 4:
Lefty loosey, righty tightey, your landscapes, fall to the flloor without me. Hint: Requires a tool to use this object.

4 Likes

1 time add on. So if there was a mix up … do two fresh rolls using 9 as your base score.

2 Likes

sure
@discobot roll 2d5

2 Likes

:game_die: 3, 2

2 Likes

I mean what do I expect
@discobot you are the devil

3 Likes

Aw… Oh well, check out the two new riddles. :stuck_out_tongue: You could even write me one if you like. =^_^=

2 Likes

ooh i did write a few once when i was doing one of the args
I would have to look back and see
I will let other people have a shot at them ( i know the answer to at least one)

3 Likes

Riddle 5:

White teeth, charcoal soul, stays out of the sun, never tired, nor old. Hint: spooky.

Riddle 6:

White skinned girl, a-clicking a-snipping, answer her wrong, your smile she’ll be fixing: Hint: Japanese origin spook; 3 words.

(more awful rhymes. XD Making these up on the fly)

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway and games @Danacscott and @EyeQue!

A. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
P. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
R. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
Z. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

3 Likes

Less than 1 hour til I close this fantastically fun giveaway. Thanks so much to everyone who’s taken part in any way… It’s been a blast! :heart:

We have 10 unique entries for the itch games, and 4 Steam games left.

We also have: 4 unanswered riddles not too far above the post.

1. For each one you get right, you get to roll an extra die.
  2. Use 1d3 or 1d5 if you’ve rolled 10 or higher. Use 1d6 or 1d8 if 9 or lower.
  3. Roll whichever might get you closest to 13 when you add or subtract from your 4d4 roll for July 5th.
  4. Give me some ideas some live mini games (if you want) - riddles aren’t everyone’s thing. ^^
5 Likes