Raffle Waffle 13 - Scritch, Waffle and Roll! ( CLOSED )

Well, well, well. Very nice. Please choose a game and I’ll PM ye with your key.

3 Likes

Easy one, it’s @PeteMcc’s Portal sentry turret! :clown_face:

6 Likes

Err… um… .Turrets ain’t animals, lol. You guys so cute. pets fondly

4 Likes

Is it round enough for you?:yum:

5 Likes

Perfectly round.

You are correct sir! Thou may roll 1d3 or 1d5. Choose to + or - . I don’t remember your current 4d4 roll result.

3 Likes

It was 11, so a 2 will go the trick. :wink:

@discobot roll 1d3

3 Likes

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

You really love 3 I can see :joy:

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

Hm… dunno the last time I saw an iguana just chilling … Cute guys, but my cats are murderers of all small that moves. >>

@eliaviaene My island is so small, if we had those, no one would leave home - like seriously. Not quite enough “bush” for guys that size to live in. Nor enough wild chickens to feed them, :smile:

Me too… Feel a little better now, even with a wee headache.

3 Likes

@pegasusz Discobot giveth and … gets moody. :wink:

Welp! That was me last question. The double roll worked for a good few of you. Well done for sticking with it! ^^

We have 3 Steam games left over. If I think of anything in the next 3 hours, I let you guys know. Kind of sad - this has been a fun game, I don’t want it to end, hee hee.

5 Likes

I’m here just for the fun, :smile:

4 Likes

Riddle 1:

These feathers tickle the spooks and creeps, that fly around your head while you sleeps.
What object is this?

Excuse ze poor rhymes hee hee.

Edit: you can guess this for another free roll. Me trying not to fall asleep. :):sweat_smile: Also did better wording for more clarity.

4 Likes

A pillow? :v

I’m bad with riddles

3 Likes

Aw… that’s the cutest little pillow! So sweet. Not the answer though.

3 Likes

It’s time to do this again
@discobot roll 4d4

3 Likes

:game_die: 1, 3, 2, 1

2 Likes

@discobot roll 4d4

3 Likes

:game_die: 2, 4, 1, 1

2 Likes

Drat… The low scores >.<

@eliaviaene and @Donluis524 Try a hand at guessing one of the riddles. Guess right and you can roll a 1d6 or 1d8 - since your rolls were on the low end. A good result + or - to your 4d4 might yield you 13. Here is the 1st riddle and a new one.

Riddle 1: These feathers tickle the spooks and creeps, that fly around your head while you sleeps. What object is this? Hint: It’s something small and you can hang it up.

Riddle 2: Fleet of wing, colourful flight, prevalent in the day, closed wings at night. Hint: it’s an insect.

3 Likes