Raffle Waffle 13 - Scritch, Waffle and Roll! ( CLOSED )

Yes! It is the Hedwig of Ark Survival. Thou knowst a squirrel well. ^^

2 Likes

Awesome another roll!
@discobot roll 1d5

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

2 Likes

That takes me up to 17!

3 Likes

Alright. Our Game Master is overachieving. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me, I’m gonna lie down for a bit. I’ve got just 2 questions left.

If you guys are enjoying the mini riddles, I’ll try to think of more. ^^ Later. :heart:

Question 7: (not an easy one)

This species in native to my island. They have four legs and big family groups; also, make me feel nervous. Which particular breed of animal is this?

Hint: You ask may others which country I’m from if you don’t know. Those who do know, may outright post it. I’ve sneakily mentioned it by its nickname in this thread.

Hint: Your answer can be one word, two words would be more accurate and extra clever.

4 Likes

Black Belly (sheep)? :sheep:

3 Likes

It was either Pegasus or Unicorn, but since people already had talked about unicorn in previous questions, I thought you wouldn’t use it anymore. lol

And since I was picturing pegasus coming from the opening of the sky with sunrays I guessed it could be that. And almost every animal don’t come out during rains. :rofl:

Q7: Wolves

3 Likes

Is it the Bahamian Hutia? Which is a breed of rodent.

3 Likes

Very good and very true, that is one of the animal native to my country. It does live socially like all sheep, but it’s not the one I had in mind. Also, I luvvles sheep and goats - too cute.

@Enki

Oh my dear goodness, no wolves or native snakes thanks the mongoose here (also not the answer). PS: I love that pegasus imagery. ^^

@Fraggles

Ick. Not fond of that thing - does lookie like a rat. Happily no, not that guy either.

3 Likes

Extra hint: These animals walk on “all fours” most of the time, but really they have 2 hands and 2 feet.

@SeekerSupreme, @Enki, @Fraggles You can try guessing again as I think the above hint is more accurate. I can see why “four feet” would have pointed more to our derpy looking sheep. ^^

5 Likes

Is it the Green Monkey? @Danacscott

3 Likes

Mona ground iguana was the first thing came to my mind :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Q7: Bears? ~long shot :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Green Monkey?

3 Likes

Sorry @YQMaoski I said that first :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

OMG… I was ZZZing… tried my best to read through everything, and missed a nearby post just visible on the same page. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@FacuBlues Did indeed say it first. Yes. That’s the guy. Monkeys have made me nervous since I saw the cymbals clanging wind-up toy. Steven King knew what he was doing >>

As for my country nicknames, I said the word Bimshire on one of the new day posts. ^^ Winning games and collecting trivia. ^^

Anyway, our winner can roll that 1d3 or 1d5 and add or subtract to the 4d4 - see what happens.

Question 8: (easy)

These round-ish animals speak the name of one our forum members. Many are monochrome. Guess the animal. Hint: the forum member has posted in this thread.

Sorry about the hands/feet thing. T_T This is our last question, if you guys don’t want any more. ^^

4 Likes

My roll today was 10, so I need a 3

@discobot roll 1d3

3 Likes

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

Finally discobot was on my side haha

3 Likes