Raffle 8: Dead Giveaway

The puzzles generally made sense, with only a few exceptions that I figured out anyway. That’s what I mean when I say it did not devolve into “moon logic” (this is the term for puzzles that make sense only to the developers).

6 Likes

Oh ok, then its worth a shot, cool, thanks for the info :raised_hands:

5 Likes

E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
F. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
G. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
I. :tickets::tickets::tickets:
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets:

Big Thanks

5 Likes

I second this statement, @rporter711.

Would also like to say both The Last Door games manage to set their tone beautifully, and are heavily atmospheric.

There are a few moments akin to jumpscares, but the fact I remember them so long after having played both installments speaks volumes of the fact they aren’t cheap jump scares – and much less single-minded in their intention to creep you out.

Both are games that lure you in, then jump when you least expect.

The community took ages to figure out the hardest achievement in each game, and that’s the only moment when both get convoluted enough to rely on a guide – but even that has its reason.

I hope whoever wins those games wholeheartedly enjoys them! :door:

7 Likes

See thats fine then, I dont mind challenging puzzles or even hard ones, but I do mind when you are practically obligated to google stuff in order to progress the game.

Achievements? thats fine, I just want a game to enjoy, achievements are not a priority.

5 Likes

:gift: :gift: :gift:

Another prize added to the pool :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks, @RaccoonV

:gift: :gift: :gift:

7 Likes

Bought that during the last steam sale.

4 Likes

I’d like to enter for

G.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
J. :tickets::tickets::tickets:

Thank you for the giveaway!!

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the giveaway! I’ve been busy the past few days so I wasn’t able to log on, but it’s nice seeing that the Chrono.gg community is as active as always!

B: :tickets: :tickets::tickets:
E. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
M: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Good luck to everyone.

5 Likes

Aw sweet, another raffle! Thanks for doing these, @ohko, you’re the best! And there’s some games here I always wanted to try out, so yay :two_hearts:

I got 28 tickets in total, so here they go:

E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Good luck everyone!

And I’ll happily provide another key or two for the next one, to keep this little tradition going :3

8 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway :heart_eyes:

G. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I have more than enough badges to enter for everything, lol… but there are only 2 I want to try from the list:

G. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

M. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

I am limiting myself to 15 raffle tickets though.

Good luck everyone!

Thank you for everyone who contributed!

5 Likes

C. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
I. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
Thanks for the givaway! :clap::clap:

4 Likes

@discobot roll 8d16

4 Likes

:game_die: 1, 1, 3, 6, 4, 4, 2, 14

5 Likes

entries are now locked :lock:

results will be processed later today :hourglass_flowing_sand:

7 Likes

twiddles

5 Likes

ooh the excitement! The waiting is always the hardest part. Congrats to whomever wins!

4 Likes

So exciting!:exploding_head:

3 Likes

I forgot to enter! Noooooooooo… Oh well. Thanks for the giveaway @ohko. Maybe it’s better I didn’t enter since a lot my games like to collect dust. I’d rather have these games be in a good home where someone will actually play them. Too many games. So little time.

5 Likes