Raffle 8: Dead Giveaway

Raffle 8 :skull:

Dead giveaway.

Code of honour

This is an all-inclusive raffle where everyone has a chance to win a prize. Winners will be selected by a fair dice roll provided by discobot. Cheaters and fraudsters are not allowed and will be disqualified.

Every participant in this thread is here to carry out a smooth raffle. This process involves considerable work and if you want me to keep running these, please help me uphold the code of honour.

Prizes

:gift: Name DRM Sponsor
A Californium Steam Danacscott
B Game Corp DX Steam RaccoonV
C Gunmetal Arcadia Zero Steam
D EARTHFALL Steam RaccoonV
E Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited + Vanity Pet Steam
F Just Cause 3 XXL Steam
G One Piece Burning Blood Steam
H Stories Untold Steam
I Wasted Steam
J Coffin Dodgers Steam Danacscott
K The Last Door - Season 1 and 2 Steam Danacscott
L Almost There: The Platformer HB Gift DontBeSilly
M Door Kickers Steam RaccoonV

Qualifier

The following entry mechanic is inspired by @YQMaoski in his recent giveaway -

• Earn any Chrono Badge :medal_sports: to gain one (1) Raffle Ticket :tickets:

• More badges means more tickets means higher chance to win!

• Duplicates count. More more more!

How to enter

1. Use the Entry Example as a guide, but do not copy it verbatim -

I’ve been wanting to try some of these games. I have 15 badges. Here’s my entry:

A. :tickets::tickets::tickets:
    C. :tickets:
    D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
    G. :tickets::tickets:
    H. :tickets:
    L. :tickets:
    Glhf :clap: I hope I win!

2. Add/remove tickets next to capital letters, which correspond to the lettered prizes above

3. Do not exceed more than ten (10) tickets for any single prize

4. Do not exceed more tickets than badges you have

5. The :tickets: emoji, :tickets:, is the only ticket that will be accepted

6. You can potentially win any game to which you apply at least one (1) ticket

7. You are not required to allocate all of your tickets

8. Winning for the sake of winning is considered bad etiquette

How to check your badge count

1. Click your Avatar on the top-right of this window

2. Click your Username in the drop-down menu that appears

3. Click Badges in the profile tabs

4. Count all of your badges, and duplicates, if any

5. You are awarded one (1) ticket for each badge you have, including duplicates

If you are tech savvy, when viewing your badges, you can get an automatic count by opening your developer console and running the following JavaScript snippet -

Array.from(document.querySelectorAll('.grant-count'), e => Number(e.textContent)).reduce((a,b) => a + b, document.querySelectorAll('.badge-card').length - document.querySelectorAll('.grant-count').length)

Schedule

• The raffle begins now
  • The raffle ends on Monday, August 12 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
  • Entries are locked after the :game_die: appear. You can edit your entries up until this point
  • After the drawing, winners will send a PM to claim their prize
  • Unclaimed prizes will re-raffled after 72 hours

Have fun

You can continue to earn badges while the raffle is running. In that case, edit your entry and apply any new tickets before the raffle ends.

Additional prizes may be added over the next day or two. Check back and reallocate your tickets, if you wish.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone should be happy to help.

:herb:

33 Likes

PS If anyone can help me acquire access to Killer Queen Black on Nintendo Switch, you would make my life complete.

12 Likes

Hi! You got some tempting looking games there so I’ll join in. :smile:

A
B
C
D :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
E :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
F
G
H
I

Thanks for the opporunity dude! :peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Not entering, but I like the idea :+1:

12 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway!

E. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
H. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Good luck to everyone!

11 Likes

Hi @ohko, I’ll participate in this one if that’s ok, ty

F. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

12 Likes

What a clever idea! And of course thanks for the giveaway and all sponsors! I’ve been waiting for this game to come back around on sale. I either keep missing it or just doesn’t lol.

E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

10 Likes

Just noticed 1 game that either me or my bestie will happily play, so entering for:

E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Thanks again for running these giveaways, Ohko. :heart:

10 Likes

Thank you @ohko and everyone who contributed.

C. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
E. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

10 Likes

okay so it turns out I have 70 badges (that’s what you get for being here forever i guess), but 2 games interest me here so far.

E.::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

G.::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

If another game appears and I wish to raffle for it, should I just edit this post or make a second one?

Thanks for the raffle @Ohko!

9 Likes

just edit this one

7 Likes

Great Giveaway! I love this concept that you thought of @ohko! Sponsors, thank you as well :slight_smile:

E. :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
H. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
G. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

7 Likes

Looks like my tickets skipped leg day.
E. :tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets:
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets:
Thanks to all of the sponsors.

7 Likes

:gift: :gift: :gift:

Two new prizes added, thanks to @Danacscott :clap:

Feel free to edit your entries any time before the raffle ends.

:gift: :gift: :gift:

6 Likes

I give full credit to @YQMaoski :pray:

8 Likes

Thanks to @ohko for yet another giveaway and @RaccoonV @Danacscott @DontBeSilly for the exra goodies :raised_hands:

H. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
L. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

This one really caught my eye from the list so thanks for the chance, also just found out I have 30 badges? interesging, didnt even know.

edit/ oh god, torture game? I became the boshy, this must be a piece of cake in comparison :smiley:

9 Likes

Thank you for another great giveaway! I have 56 badges so I’d like to enter for the following:

A. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

B. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

F. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

H. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

I. . :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

K. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

I like my chances haha. Good luck to all other entrants!

8 Likes

Elder Scrolls Online has always interested me. good luck to everyone and thank you for the giveaway.

E::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

9 Likes

Thank you for running another giveaway @ohko and while I really liked this idea by @YQMaoski you might want to specify how you want to count badges. There’s the number of unique badges that shows up on your user card when you click on a user’s icon and there’s the collected number of total badges for all the badges you can earn multiples of.

I have 388 or 35 badges. One option would let me put 10 tickets in for every game with spares, the other one wouldn’t. I’m going to make my entry assuming unique badge count Oh never mind, you did say duplicates count then I’m going to enter for the following, please.

C. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Also thank you to @Danacscott and @RaccoonV for their additions to the prize pool.

9 Likes

Thank you for another giveaway! I have quite a few badges (I never thought they would be useful.) I will limit myself to these 2 that I will play and I get many chances to win, yay.

F. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
I. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
M. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Edit: Added M! Thanks Racoon!

8 Likes