Raffle 6: Gaming Gold

Sounds great! :smiley: I will keep my entry as it is then. :smiley:

Cheers! :beers:

6 Likes

Edit: Since we can edit, I remembered a positive too. Didn’t start gaming until I was an adult, so the first time I held a Nintendo controller, (it had three ‘legs’) I held it wrong and one of two brothers mocked me. The other one was patient, showed me how to hold it, explained the buttons and such and essentially walked me through playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Nintendo holds a special place in my heart because of Link, and if I had the $$, I would like to own all the Zelda games, ha ha, but esp. Twilight Princess or Breath of Wild. :slight_smile: Still Rue of Threads of Fate is my doppelganger.

B. :tickets::tickets:
F. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
L. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Bonne chance, tout le monde. Cheers.
Edit: PS Sorry for the negative response before, I’ve been on a low for a while now.

5 Likes

Thank you for doing another giveaway. the games I would like to enter for are:

D :tickets:
H :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
I :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

I think the game I would have to say would be Glover on the N64, its weird and pretty much forgotten but I remember temporarily trading GoldenEye for it with my cousin. it wasn’t my favorite game, I never beat it, and haven’t played it since but I remember it more than 95% of most games I’ve played and NO other game music takes me back to my childhood more than Glover. I’m incredibly lucky I didn’t experience the PlayStation port Shudders, Have you heard how the game tells you the cheat codes?

Lets just say its a unique method.

A moment of silence for the sequel that was canceled…you were taken too soon…I promised myself I wouldn’t cry…

Good luck to all of entrants.

6 Likes

E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
H. :tickets:
I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

I have a conection to the FF series from 1 to 9. They let me apreciate games and films in full form, listening to the music, looking to the artwork and getting in the plot. Thanks for the giveaway!!

6 Likes

I feel strong emotions for Republic Commando because nostalgia.

H :tickets: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
K :tickets:
L :tickets: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

6 Likes

Yay! Another raffle! Thank you all!

The game I have a emotional connection to is Final Fantasy 3. It’s all nostalgia now. But at the time, my little impressionable brain thought it was the deepest feelings that were ever felt.

F. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
MEGA :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

5 Likes

L. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Once again, thank you very much!

2 Likes

A: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
E: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
MEGA: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Thanks for the giveaway! I’d probably say Final Fantasy Tactics simply for how hilariously broken it is. It’s one of the few (only?) tactics game where you can kill everyone (including your own team) on the first turn. There’s also a method to get infinite turns by attacking your own team members.

3 Likes

An emotional connection… I’d say Mario Party (all of them). My family spent many nights playing together when I was little, and we’d eat dinner and spend time laughing and playing the games, and just having fun. Every once in a while we’d do a 50 round game (like on new years eve) and stay up super late playing. Even now just looking back I really enjoy playing it, and it just makes me want to go and spend time with them and do it again.

Now that I’m all emotional from that, I’ll enter for

i. :tickets::tickets:

Mega :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets:

I really love space combat games and stuff like this and it’s been a long time since I’ve played one.

6 Likes

Good luck everyone. Thank you to the sponsors!
F.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
I.:tickets:
J.:tickets:
K.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

2 Likes

I guess i’ll throw my hat into this fine mess once more!

First of all thanks to everyone involved , sponsors and organizers alike .

Now , what game do i feel a connection with? Hmm, good question . I’m not entirely sure if there is such game but one gaming experience as a whole i hold dear to my heart as well as very important namely Soulsborne games. Why? Well what they teach is patience,self-discipline and step-by-step approach to things . These are qualities i lack in real life and these games forced me to adapt them which in the end proved to be an improvement in my life at large.

My entries are :

A. :tickets:
I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

5 Likes

Thanks for another raffle!,

The game I have emotional connection to is Crazy Taxi. I used to play this game with my brother using a really old PC so remembering that game just makes me feel nostalgia

For the game:
A. :tickets:
E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
L. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
MEGA. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

5 Likes

Good luck everyone!
D: :tickets:
H: :tickets:
I: :tickets:
J: :tickets:
K: :tickets:
L: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
MEGA: :tickets::tickets::tickets:

As for game with strong emotional connection well I guess as far as emotions go pokemon mystery dungeon (I played the explorers of darkness version), was pretty emotional with the characters, storyline and such.

4 Likes

Good luck everyone!
Happy to see events like this happening!
F::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
:tickets::tickets:

3 Likes

Remember also to share a game you have a emotional connection with, before the raffle ends so you have valid entry. :yum:

4 Likes

Can I edit my entry? I already own one of the games I entered for, and I forgot about the emotional connection.

3 Likes

:fairy: You can edit your entry any time before the entries are closed! So feel free to go ahead and do that.

7 Likes

I’ll just go for all or nothing :wink:
MEGA: : :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Yu-Gi-Oh! was a game I always had a strong emotional connection with. From a little kid of watching the dubbed anime, to collecting cards to now rewatching all series in subbed, playing more competitively and reading the manga and browsing subreddits and forums and such. Just a great Anime and Game(Spinoffs too!) overall!

6 Likes

Good luck everyone!
L :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
F :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
H :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

For me Fallout New Vegas is the 3rd rpg I’ve ever played and first one I’ve beaten. I’ve spent countless hours walking around the wasteland and have discovered some of my favourite songs because of it. It’s truly one of top 5 games and I can’t stop replaying it.

6 Likes

Game I have a stromg emotional attachment to…

Was Originally The SIMs 3 because my virtual me is way more awesome than I could ever hope to be, seeing my virtual self is a Ghost Hunting Wizard, courtesy of the Ambitions and Supetnaturals expansions. But now I’m getting attached to Cities Skylines because I enjoy creating my ideal city, something I can never really do in real life :frowning:

My entry:

J. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

6 Likes