Radical Heights

Amount of players still slowly but steadily decreasing. There’s a streamer tournament today, about now almost; maybe that will do something?

3 Likes

weirdest tournament ever, they don’t even play in the same lobby unless they happen to queue at the same time; the goal is to see who got most ingame money by the end, so u have 6 streamers occasionally playing against each other but mostly not, and half the time they are killing bots, ROFL

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve stopped playing and have gone back to playing CS:Go. There are a lot of bots I’ve noticed around when I stopped. They just kind of run in a straight line and are quite obvious that they aren’t players.

2 Likes

y it’s rly stupid they’re having a tournament and u see these streamers killing 10 bots in a row :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I haven’t touched RH since i started to see numbers start dropping hard It doesn’t look good going from peak 12k then to a steady 3ish thousand players for a week or two, to now around 600 weekdays and 900 on weekends unless they can make some more hype with huge updates and more ads or something because otherwise this game is probably dead.

2 Likes

y it’s rly sad; i haven’t been playing either since the very beginning, but i actually do like this game, so i hope it somehow succeeds; the only way it can do that is have some big streamers constantly play this

2 Likes

Looks like Lupo & later today Timthetatman is doing a RH sponsored stream so if they can keep up the sponsored streams up with big streamers it might help them.

1 Like

and Shroud and Lirik, and 2 more streamers; they’re playing the same tournament in a bit, but for NA streamers; it’s only today though

edit: Sequisha too

1 Like

looks like 6th player is Summit

1 Like

Shroud is destroying everyone atm

1 Like

I’m watching Tims stream & he is doing decent 4th right now but knows that Shroud is going to win it but still having fun and its super funny at times.

2 Likes

y im watching the general stream cuz they show all of them whenever there’s action or whatever, and the casters r crazy funny too

insane timmy just won with a pistol wtf rofl

1 Like

Yep glad he clutched it, He’s now 2nd. POGGERS

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

Looks like this is it.

2 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/gg-and-bye-bye-cliff-bleszinskis-boss-key-games/10829?u=harith

he says the servers will stay up for the time being

It’s LawBreakers all over again.

I played the game early on, and loved every second of it, then had some personal things catch up.

By the time I turn around and come back to the game, I’m greeted with an announcement saying everything is hopelessly FUBAR.

CliffyB’s still one of my favorite developers in the industry, if not the best. It all comes back to the fact that LB was a quality product that deserved better, and it hurts confirming what I suspected for a year-- Nexon killed Boss Key. They dumped everything into LawBreakers, and Nexon ruined that game by utterly failing their role as a publisher-- now Nexon will find other promising IPs to sack, and everyone who didn’t jump ship early to other studios just got cheated out of a job.

F___ Nexon. Just f___ em.

3 Likes