Radical Heights

hey man lirik is playing ring of elysium aka pubg 2.0 if interested.

1 Like

y watching more or less; thx for heads up though, saw Sequisha play this yesterday too, looks way better than pubg actually

1 Like

omg the game has a tuk tuk pubg already lost lol

3 Likes

btw do u know the name of that BR with robots on some alien planet? Grimmmz was playing it a few days ago, doesn’t have players at all atm (by design till they get further in development) but the world looked rly beautiful

1 Like

sorry dude i don’t

1 Like

Even robocraft has a br now lol3cd8a33a

2 Likes

omg Sequisha such a troll, i asked in his chat and he said “Sheize Royale”

lol, k in the end he said it’s called Proxima Royale

1 Like

either way, Tencent wins…

1 Like

I’m guessing someone is not a fan :yum:

2 Likes

nah, it’s just a chrono meme, rofl

2 Likes

First patch for Radical Heights.

5 Likes

nice update rly, judging from what i see here

3 Likes

patch notes;
first line:

*added more Fortnite

line two:
*added additional servers (to handle the Fortnite gambit’s extra influx of players)

line three:
took an extra heavy dose of "pre-lawbreakers-release-optimism"Med-X

:smile:

4 Likes

game is actually a lot better now, small and subtle changes that make great differences to the gameplay:

• jump/combat roll through windows
  • pick up ammo by walking over it
  • bikes actually ride-able now (big improvement)
  • u can bind melee attack and don’t have to press x first, and u don’t have to select yr weapon again afterwards to re-equip it
3 Likes

I’ll give it another try then. Thanks for the updates

4 Likes

I gave it another try. It’s way more optimized now and a fair bit less jank feeling. I’m digging it now. I think I’m going to play it tomorrow as well.

4 Likes

Been playing it on and off since that last post and finally got a W :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice congrats on the win.

4 Likes

nice man, actually haven’t had one yet in 7h of playtime, though it shouldn’t be that hard; sure doesn’t seem to be, best i got was 3rd [it was totally rigged though, totally… victory just stolen from me by the rigged system…]

3 Likes

Yeah there was a bunch of times I got close, but couldn’t quite clench it. I don’t know how many times I got top 10 since it doesn’t keep track, but I really wanted that W. I could feel my heart racing and my hands shaking lol.

There’s still some “jank” things I’ve noticed about the game, but I still like playing it. I don’t know that I’d give it a glaring recommendation. No more than a 7.9.

4 Likes