PSA the new coin games are up, let your comments on the games be known

Lethal League and Tower of Guns. You are welcome. Pay me in compliments and unending admiration :wink:

3 Likes

Beat ya to it, so i guess YOU should admire ME. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://206.81.1.216/t/when-will-any-new-games-will-be-added-on-chrono-shop/4772/16?u=zeex

3 Likes

I actually found out because I wanted to check my streak after collecting the daily coins =P

1 Like

i wanted lethal league for a while now, very nice to grab it

1 Like

But you didnt make a PSA topic. Letting the community down buddy, don’t worry i’ll pick up your slack :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yeah i grabbed Letal league, its a game i’ve seen that looks fun

2 Likes

Ah damn I already have both, good games though.

2 Likes

Hmm. Lethal league looks fun, but I really doubt I’ll get too much out of lethal league without friends to constantly play with. I hear the matchmakings sorta dead.
I’ll go with tower of guns or wait for the next sale.

4 Likes

how you figure LL best value pricing coins?
Lethal League 11,99€/5750 coins - 0,00208521739130434782608695652174€ per coin
Tower of guns 14,99€/5000 coins - 0,002998€ per coin > more monetary value vs LL
going by reviews LL has the favour for sure, but just means it had a larger audience too, both are highly positive

5 Likes

Already own Lethal League , good game

1 Like

Yea I actually made a mistake and was coming back to fix it. x3. I saw the pricing for Tower of Guns at $5 and was pretty confused as to why it costed so many coins, but that was the soundtrack ^.^’
You are entirely right.

1 Like

I already have both of them. But it’s ok…Then, I can maybe get 2 games in 20,160 minutes because I only had enough for 1 game this time.

These are great games. Thanks for offering them. And today’s deal…WOW! That’s a great deal too. My PC won’t play it…but…I love the idea you offer these games for free or at a deduced price.

You all are fantastic!:heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

man…
Look at those claim %'s rise! :astonished:

1 Like

Lethal League is an amazing game. But i already have it. I won’t be picking Tower of Guns, though. But! these are nice additions to the coin shop!

“20.160 minutes”

Give or take

1 Like

:smile_cat:

4 Likes

We got a good round of games this time! The coin prices keep rising but at least it’s justified this time given the prices and quality of the games.

2 Likes

I can only say that I don’t like the inflation of the coin prices, even though I understand the reasoning behind it.

1 Like

wait what?
(despite the potential cost/loss to Chrono depending on how they get keys)
you want free stuff to be even cheaper?!? :thinking:
i… can’t… hurts… decide… brain… smoke…:boom:

3 Likes

If the fact that at a cost of 5000+ coins, the keys are already half sold out isn’t an indicator for you, then allow me to say both games are absolutely worth it. I’m very frustrated and angry that my friends and I already bought these games on Steam and therefore I can’t use my coins again, but if you only have enough for one game, then GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE!

I spent 15 minutes trying to look for a video of Screwattack’s convention called SGC at their Iron Man of Gaming 2014 event, and I could only find this shaky cam footage (thank you PlatformerVideo for being the only one who archived it for posterity). Why? Because of how loud the crowd cheered during this competition. The game wasn’t even released yet, and you can see how exciting the gameplay is, especially when the ball goes over 200 MPH (you’ll see it halfway into the video). I wished I could find the livestream archive, but I suspect it’s been lost in time (especially since I couldn’t remember HOW I saw the livestream and I tried both Twitch and YouTube already). Watch the video, and then GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! GET LETHAL LEAGUE! HURRY CHRONO.GG WILL RUN OUT OF KEYS IN NO TIME AT ALL!

2 Likes