Predict the Next Coin Shop Game(s)

Not necessarily. You forget that the Chrono staff keep bumping the date forward a little bit each time. Remember when New Coin Shop Games Day was on Wednesday?

3 Likes

I donā€™t actuallyā€¦ I havenā€™t been here too long, only about 6 months or so. I think that must have happened before my time.

Itā€™s been every 14 days for as long as I have been hereā€¦ So tomorrow shortly after the daily deal refreshes, I anticipate seeing the new gamesā€¦

4 Likes

Was it on a Wednesday? I honestly donā€™t remember that. And Iā€™ve been here a long timeā€¦ though not quite as long as you, which is kind of ironic considering your name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Wednesday???

:thinking:

5 Likes

iā€™ve seen it on a Friday,
think i was even a Thursday once,
and yes on a Saturday,
surely too a Sunday.
But then it came a Monday,
just to follow one Tuesday,
though iā€™m pretty sure,
there never was such -as the wet 'ns day

5 Likes

7,000 and 5,000ā€¦ hmmm I hope they donā€™t sell out while Iā€™m sleeping again.

3 Likes

the 7000 one will, no doubt about it.

4 Likes
4 Likes

no need to be pessimistic about it :sweat: I can dream canā€™t I?

4 Likes

One, two, chrono dealā€™s coming for you.
Three, four, better check the store.
Five, six, grab your checks.
Seven, eight gonna update late.
Nine, ten never sleep again.

8 Likes

I would say its gonna be Superhot and Cook Serve Delicious

4 Likes

CSD has already been in the coin shop, though I guess there are no rules to them not putting them in again.

4 Likes

The game that everyone wants

10 Likes

BE GONE EVIL SPIRIT, WITH MY MOD POWERS I BANISH THEE FROM THIS REALM!

7 Likes

Wasnā€™t Freaking Meatbags in the shop twice? or am I just hallucinating?

3 Likes

:rofl:

you know what i want to see happen ? :thinking:
Dusty goes to work on some serious (poop) shenanigans;
where the shop games get semi-ā€œtieredā€/ā€œgatedā€, and you canā€™t just get the games you want, you have to ā€œpurchaseā€ soup poop first to unlock access to all the other games
-and here is the kicker, the (poop) price keeps increasing (each release cycle) for your account, until youā€™ve eventually bought it(poop) with coinsā€¦
then after a while, the tier/ā€œgateā€ resets, and youā€™ll have to now get poop 2/ā€œparty pooperā€ etc etc etc, until eventually, all chrono accounts have (every type) poop on them :smiling_imp: :smile:
ā€¦ sounds good eh? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

*can hear the whispered words in the far distance from far south on the globe:
UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: #&Ā¤blippingĀ¤!% gnomeā€¦!

5 Likes

We have coming soon in the coin shop :yum::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And the BTA tier has a mystery game with a poopy title in itā€¦ Only you get a key, and only will you know when you try to activate itā€¦

3 Likes

So does that mean 24 hours? I have always been confused about that.

5 Likes

they usually release the new coinshop games on fridays, around 30min-2hours (give or take) after deal reset,
a handful of times they have been ā€œsneakyā€ and pushed the release time tho, but more often than not, the 2week friday release mark has been pretty solid and stable to rely on,
itā€™s mostly only been down to what the ā€œpreciseā€ minute mark was, of when the cat pushes the button, that has been the ā€œexactā€ mystery -going up and down a bitā€¦

3 Likes