Predict the Next Coin Shop Game(s)

Reigns: Her Majesty
The Dream Machine

Just because I want them haha :butterfly:

(you guys know I suck at guessing games)

7 Likes

Iā€™ve just now seen this post, thanks for bumping, when the hell did switch cars come in?! xD and what game did it come with? they normally come in sets of 2 and I couldnā€™t find the other. there should be a post that gets bumped when new coin games are in xD theres a website the discord users use to find out and they normally chat about it there but Iā€™ve been here more lately xD

also I canā€™t predict but shattered planet is a game that fits their coin shop criteria and they havenā€™t had it yet.

6 Likes

My guess is either Far Cry 5 or Skyrim VR

7 Likes

These are the best guesses yet.

Everyone, the game is over. Go home.

7 Likes

Switchcars & Spaceship looters came together. and they usually make new post every time new games get added and here is the post https://206.81.1.216/t/new-shop-games-4-6-18/10028?u=tr3nt

7 Likes

EUUURGH

it avoided my search because I typed in ā€œcoin shopā€ as they should have been titled xD

thanks for the link I was just about to go do something else xD

and I already had spaceship looter, I guess I thought I got it from there, I got it off fanatical actualy, one of their good bundles.

7 Likes

Chrono signed an exclusive deal
pre-release/early access to:
dun dun duhhn
Darksiders 3
Red Dead Redemption 2
(+ there is poop in my soup 3)

8 Likes

What happened was that there was an issue with the Spaceship Looters keys, so Switchcars was the only one that had reliable keysā€¦ Thus itā€™s not showing up as ā€œSold Out.ā€

6 Likes

ahh glad I already owned it then xD

I was just looking around to see what the paired one was and because I added ā€œcoinā€ to the search it didnā€™t come up xD

6 Likes

So, we all guess something different, and we all were wrongā€¦ Thatā€™s what happens in the day and age when every game is available at our finger tipsā€¦ Well, just beyond our reach, I guess, due to wallet restraints.

We have two more weeks again, letā€™s give it another goā€¦ I am going to think long and hard before making my next guesses.

EDIT:
I do know that a lot of people wish to see more than 2D/Pixelated games from the CoinShop, so perhaps the next ones:

Garryā€™s Mod & Portal 2

7 Likes

Now since guessing whatā€™s coming in the coin shop is like impossible ( for me :weary:)
Iā€™ll just put some games Iā€™d like to be put on the coin shopšŸ‘
Portal 2 ( Iā€™ve already beaten it at least 10 times on Xbox but the Xbox version doesnā€™t have steam workshop :tired_face:)
Portal ( I skipped portal in the Portal series)
A entire vr head set (affordable :+1:)
Slime rancher ( Iā€™d rather have a vr :persevere:)
And thatā€™s it :hugs: ( theres obviously more I would like to add but I canā€™t be bothered to add those :sleeping:)

5 Likes

Iā€™ll predict again that there will be Neptunia Games on the next coin shop rotation because I canā€™t afford them yet.

Hopefully the reverse psychology trick works this time

6 Likes

I know itā€™s entirely imposssible, Iā€™ve never actually played the single player campaign of Portal 2, so Iā€™d be okay with this.

3 Likes

and I never finished it cause it makes me nauseaus :cry:

Hey, they could add Crysis 1&2 :smiley:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s too badā€¦ And you are a big FPS guy tooā€¦ makes me a bit nervous about playing it myself.

3 Likes

Yeah, the worst thing for me is I guess the whole going through portals thing. Everything about the test chambers isnā€™t veryā€¦unique and so it gets difficult to orient oneself when you jump through a wall and come out of the floor and everything twists omg :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

It takes a little getting used to but I never experienced any issues with simulation sickness in portal and I have a problem with low FOV values and car rides. So you should probably not worry about it too much.

3 Likes

This didnā€™t actually bother me with Portal 1, though I didnā€™t finish that, back 10 yrs ago, or on Steam now. Maybe I will go finish 1 first and then start on 2.

You sound like me, I usually think of trying to remove the idea of making sure I know what is up and what is down and trying to keep those strict. We shall see. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In anticipation, with breathless silence;
With Chrono coins hanging in the balance.
Twenty four hours yet to go,
How is time oh so slow?

Good game, great guess,
Grand generosity.
While some like to rap,
As I fall deeper into the GG trap.

Anyone else want to venture a guess at what we shall see tomorrow?

4 Likes

Cloudy, windy weather with a slight chance of rain?

5 Likes