Post your desktop

lol just returned Wallpaper Engine last night after realizing I just don’t look at my desktop wallpaper that often to justify the price. I’ll take another look at this, Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

You’re welcome, and I saw you play with it yesterday, and I’ve wanted to buy it but then I found this great alternative to it which’s free of charge. It looks cool and it has some neat features but it’s not something I’ll be using all the time.

3 Likes

CW: Some of the icons are of NSFW apps/games, not telling outright which ones.

8 Likes

@_@
… sooo many icons

11 Likes

Heh, that’s why I use Launchy, Winstep Nexus and Windows Start Menu to open apps.

My desktop icons usually stay hidden but if I had to show them it’d probably be something like that. :smile:

4 Likes

Muh new desktop. I really wish there had been a WOT theme I coulda used. t-t

6 Likes

nothing special …

5 Likes

There are some here, I just looked through, some look pretty nice.

I like this one of what looks like Moiraine and a young Lan:

3 Likes

Oh, I meant for rainmeter. I got a ton of WOT wallpapers. An embarrassing amount, actually. :flushed:

4 Likes

Of course, it’s Cyberpunk 2077. I’ve got some new icons in my dock.

8 Likes

Nice wallpaper :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks Nice, Also what dock do you use?

4 Likes

that sir, is a smooth & sleek af desktop :face_with_monocle::+1:

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

16:10 aspect ratio
noice :ok_hand:

1 Like

@cacronia @Gnuffi Thanks, I appreciate it. :heart:
I’ve got it from a wallpaper pack somewhere online. As usual, all my desktop icons are hidden because I can easily access them through Launchy.

@TR3NT It’d be Winstep Nexus - Winstep Nexus Dock and Nexus Ultimate - The Advanced Docking System for Windows

5 Likes

I just use fences…Paid a dollar for it plus a lot of other things in a humble bundle.

2 Likes

I’ve been using Launchy since my Windows XP or 7 PC days and I’ve never replaced it ever since, heh.
However before Nexus I’ve used RocketDock a lot to my needs.

2 Likes

i think part of it that makes it look so good, aside from desktop not being cluttered by shortcuts, is your clock widget + icon launchers actually “fit” into the wallpaper too,
sorta like they are stuffed up in the overhead compartment :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes