Please Support @Animosity in His Time of Need

Just wanted to stop by and say I hope everyone is doing well. I haven’t been on because my dad got diagnosed with terminal cancer and passed away thursday night. I’ve just been real busy trying to get all the funeral and other arraignments all done. Much love everyone and I’ll talk with you all again as soon as I can.

13 Likes

I will speak the words of my ancestors in honor of his passing.

6 Likes

I am so sorry hun. I know it hurts but just think of the good times. If you need to talk, just PM me.

I will pray for you and your family.

Lots of love and huggles… :hugs:

5 Likes

Yeah, I know how you feel. Last week it completed an year without my mother, and while I miss her she wanted me to live my life and let her have the rest she deserved since she suffered so much horrors and pain before departing from this world.

I believe she’s in a better place and so does your father. My condolences to you and your family and I hope you can have enough strength to overcome all this grief. :heart:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that my dude.

After everything is finally done make sure to take time off to clear everything inside your head. I saw first hand how this type of thing can drain people both mentally and physically to breaking point.

Stay strong.

6 Likes

Paul, I’m so sorry to hear of your dad’s passing. Funeral arraignments can be stressful, but I wish for you the ongoing comfort of fond memories and the feel of your dad’s spirit still in your life.

4 Likes

Hey @Animosity, sorry to hear about your father, I know everyone’s experience is different but I lost my father to terminal cancer a earlier this year and it was a really rough time. My thoughts are with you. If you need someone to talk about it with feel free to contact me.

7 Likes

I never know what to say in these times, but we are always here for you @Animosity.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and thoughts. Just taking it one day at a time. Hope all is well with you guys and gals.

7 Likes

You’re welcome, and I hope you’re doing better, man.

Stay safe and be well! :hugs:

4 Likes