Please add PayPal

I know that people already wined about thise more than once, but errrā€¦ I watch this website for some weeks now and always recommended it to some friends and now I just made an account myself just to notice that I need a credit card (which just arenā€™t common here in germany) This sucks donkey balls since Iā€™m interested in Forced for quite a while already since itā€™s a locol coop game which you can enjoy with your friends on your couch x3
It just made me think of ā€œAnother one bites the dustā€ for some reason XD Please make sure to do resells for paypal users :smiley:

Naaah, haha, thatā€™s enough of the wining now^^
I know that monitoring such a project isnā€™t an easy task and you make a lot of people happy with it~<3 So thanks a lot again and keep up your great work :smiley:
PS: Good job that you thought of those beta tests and didnā€™t rush it, that will save you a lot of problems in the future :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Just bought The Bridge using PayPal.

2 Likes

thank you very much, now we need a resale for the last games <3

1 Like

Hold up. You got PayPal now? Awesome! Thanks a bunch, guys! Looking forward to throwing my money at you

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you guys for PayPal support. You just earned a place in my daily routine. Keep the games coming.

2 Likes

I wish I could use this, however I donā€™t think I can ever trust PayPal again. They limited my account due to moving over 2500$ during this year and now I have over a thousand in my account, completely inaccessible. Doesnā€™t sound that bad, right? Oh it gets worse. The account has been locked for 13 days as Iā€™m writing this. Iā€™ve contacted them with an email every other day and Iā€™ve sent countless of tweets at them, even waited 30 minutes on their Customer Support number. No replies at all. Definitely THE worst customer support ever and I honestly feel like Iā€™ve been scammed/robbed by a big ā€˜ā€˜trustworthyā€™ā€™ company.

Iā€™ll edit this post once/if I get my money back, so far it looks like I lost a fortune for nothing.

Also, I understand itā€™s probably not that much for working people but I am a student without a job so this is definitely impacting me severely and Iā€™m honestly stressing out a lot.

Great canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

lol a reply a year later.
Paypal has been there for quite some time.

3 Likes

But are you guys adding paypal soon or what? :smiley:

4 Likes

I dunno, thatā€™s asking a lot.

6 Likes

ok but is that a yes or a no

1 Like

Do I gotta be the guy who explains that itā€™s already added? Like months ago? Everyone at Chrono deserves a pat on the back for it. Next time you see them, donā€™t just spit in their face and kick them while theyā€™re down. Help them up, and then continue berating them for some additional nonsense about leaderboards or lost streaks.

1 Like

3 Likes

i think the more important question is:

When are you going to convert to the galactic gold standard and add interdimensional-subspace-transmatter-4d payment??? :thinking:

people are sitting here throwing their monies at their screens and nothing happens.

No courier service to deliver me gold bullions to yer in time either,

At least direct us to the nearest long distance pigeon coop, so we have alternate means of transportation of payment, other than currently flushing bills down the toilet and then just pray+hope Mario or Luigi comes through in time before the deal is over

your payment schemes is obviously out of touch with you consumer base!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like