Back to Today's Deal

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games (Now with August 2020)

games
free-games
consoles
giveaway

July is inbound, new PS+ games revealed!

July 2020 Free Games:
First up is NBA2K20, I mean I don’t really need to say much else right? Developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K

Game:

Next up is Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 year Celebration. I haven’t played this, but its got high ratings and I do remember around its launch seeing a bunch of my friends playing it. Anyway this is an action-adventure game developed by Crystal Dynamics. I can’t wait to hop into this one.

Game:

BONUS
As a bonus for PS+ 10 year anniversary there will be an additional game next month!
Erica is an interactive thriller, its basically a movie that you control. I never played this one either but its looks interesting. Developed by Flavourworks and published by Sony.

Game:

These games will be available as of July 7th and unavailable after August 3rd. As always I do recommend you pick them up, even if you don’t plan on playing them right now. You never know when you might be bored one day and want something new to play.

Although its hard to believe, August is around the corner, new PS+ games have been revealed!

August 2020 Free Games:
First up is Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remaster. I probably don’t need to go into detail of what this game brings to the table. First person shooter, developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activison.

Game:

Next up is Fall Guys: Ultimate knockout, this game isn’t out yet, however from watching the trailer it looks like an entertaining game. Its an interesting take on Battle royale, or at least as far as I can tell it is. This game is developed by Mediatonic, and published by Devolver Digital (A name I haven’t heard for a long time).

Game:
Since there is no store page, i can only send this, I’ll update with the actual store page upon release.

These games will be available as of August 4th and unavailable after August 31st. As always i do recommend you pick them up, even if you don’t intend to play them. You never know when you might get bored, and seek something new to play.

Update: Modern Warfare 2 is actually available right now!

Oh! :astonished:

Oh… :unamused:

Yea, at least it looks fun though and isn’t like the usual battle royale games where you just kill everything you see. The only battle royale aspect I see in that game is last player standing wins.

Fair enough.