PlayStation Plus Free Games Thread

Squirrel in snow. Sounds like good idea. Here is sun sun sun. We expect a storm too, which is rain, wind, more rain. Can I hast snow?

4 Likes

I live near the border so no snow here, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

PS+ titles for August 2021. Available, Aug 3rd.

PS5/PS4:

• Hunter’s Arena: Legends

PS4:

• Plants Vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville
    *Tennis World Tour 2
6 Likes

PS+ Titles for September 2021. Available, Sep 7th.

PS5:

• Overcooked! All you can Eat

PS4:

• Hitman 2
  • Predator: Hunting Grounds
7 Likes

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

PS+ Titles for October 2021. Available, Oct 5th.

PS5:

• Hell Let Loose

PS4:

• Mortal Kombat X
  • PGA Tour 2K21
6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @THEFIREGAMER123. I just got my PS5 on Saturday. First time I’ve ever bought a Playstation so this thread will be a good reminder for me to grab the free games each month lol.

6 Likes

Oh cool, did you manage to get one at retail or did you buy from a scalper?

4 Likes

Managed to get one at retail, but had to buy a bundle. Got one game I have no interest in…NBA 2k22, but I should be able to sell it and get some of my money back.

5 Likes

Nice! I managed to get a pre-order at a retail store. It was a nice adventure.

I woke up early, rode my bike across town to the EB Games. When they opened they said they only had 4 left, so everyone went to the Walmart near by, they were sold out. So I went to the mall got in line for EB Games, however the Source opened up and I was the fourth person in line there and managed to get my pre-order.

7 Likes

3 Likes

PS+ Titles for November 2021. Available, Nov 2nd.

PS5/PS4:

• First Class Trouble
  • Knockout City

PS4:

• Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

PSVR:

• The Walking Dead - Saints and Sinners
  • The Persistence
  • Until You Fall
7 Likes

Interesting. Wish I could find a small unwanted PS4 to give a loving home.

That dude would live near floor level always. >< I’d name him Christopher. :heart:

4 Likes

Long form for Kris Kringle?

5 Likes

PS+ Titles for December 2021. Available, Dec 7th.

PS5/PS4:

• Godfall: Challenger Edition

PS4:

• LEGO DC Supervillains
  • Mortal Shell
7 Likes

Oh dang, they’re getting Mortal Shell. Pretty cool!

6 Likes

Thanks for the reminder @THEFIREGAMER123 :slightly_smiling_face: This month especially I probably would have forgot to grab the games. That would have been a shame because I definitely want to play all three :laughing:

7 Likes

As a side note, the Godfall Challenger edition is NOT the full game. It’s just a free character boost so you can play the end game content. You’ll be able to buy an upgrade to the deluxe edition to gain access to the base game and DLC campaigns.

6 Likes

I love-hate all you Chronies that own a PS4 and can play Mortal Shell.

Mostly love. Meow.

7 Likes