PlayStation Plus Free Games Thread

From what i’ve gathered around 'dem 'ol webs it’s not that good actually. I was pretty interested in it once it came out but after watching few reviews it does look kinda bland.

6 Likes

Oxenfree is 99 Cents US. Since I don’t have a PS anything I can’t tell if its region locked. If you can get it, let us know. Offer ends 12/23/2021 02:59 AM EST

5 Likes

This is a beautiful game, both in narrative and art style. I would definitely recommend people picking it up for that insane price! :smiley:

5 Likes

Same Disclaimer: I don’t have anything PS, so YMMV. :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

PS+ Titles for January 2022. Available, Jan 4th.

PS5/PS4:

• Dirt 5
  • Deep Rock Galactic

PS4:

• Persona 5 Strikers
6 Likes

Thanks for the info @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

PS+ TItles for February 2022. Available, Feb 1st.

PS5:

• Planet Coaster: Console Edition

PS4:

• Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
  • UFC 4
5 Likes

Assault on Dragon Keep giving me Borderlands vibes, maybe all the thrash talking.

2 Likes

It is borderlands, well a spinoff title at least.

3 Likes

Tiny Tina is an NPC in those games

3 Likes

For a second I thought it was the new Tiny Tina game coming out lol.

This was originally a paid DLC for Borderlands 2. They pulled that DLC out and shipped it as a stand alone adventure “to familiarize users that have not played it with the gameplay for the upcoming game.” Uh huh, I’m sure…it’s definitely not because 2k and Gearbox are money hungry and saw a “valid” excuse to re-ship a product under a new paid title with little dev work.

5 Likes

Interesting… thanks for the update guys. I didn’t play a ton of Borderlands, but yeah, the vibe was unmistakable, lol.

So this isn’t part of the Handsome Collection so they could make an extra buck? Sounds like the game might be a bit short then, no?

4 Likes

Correct, the DLC version is part of the collection as it requires BL2 to play, but he stand alone is not. Though I can’t speak to the length. I would imagine it’s the same length as the DLC, so 5-10 hrs give or take. That’s if i remember it correctly. Also depends on if you just do main story or if you interact with side quests.

4 Likes

PS+ Titles for March 2022. Available, Mar, 1st.

PS5:

• Ghostrunner

PS5/PS4:
Ghost of Tsushima Legends

PS4:

• Ark Survival Evolved
  • Team Sonic Racing
9 Likes

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

So the Ghost of Tsushima Legends is only a PvP game and not the full directors cut?

The director’s cut is one of the few games I bought for the PS5 and have yet to play it. Still working through Spider Man and Miles Morales.

If they’re giving the full director’s cut I may as well try to sell the copy I have and get some money back :laughing:

5 Likes

Just the PVP mode i believe.

5 Likes

Whoa! That’s mean. No longer jelly.

Watched CoryxKenshin play the whole game, Fuiyoh! So beautfiul.

4 Likes

PS+ Titles for April 2022. Available, April 5th.

PS5/PS4:

• Hood: Outlaws & Legends

PS4:

• Spongebob Squarepants Battle For Bikinibottom
  • Slay The Spire

Sony is finally combining their PlayStation Now membership and current PS+ membership together and will release it sometime in June. This is essentially Sony’s version of the Xbox Game Pass.

8 Likes

PS+ Titles for May 2022. Available, May 3rd.

PS5/PS4

• Fifa 22
  • Tribes of Midgard

PS4

• Curse of the Dead Gods
5 Likes