PC Build

Amazon offers CAD pricing and they have refurb

3 Likes

Hey everyone, wow it’s been a long time since I made this chat. So… It’s done, I just spent the afternoon building it. I got everything right surprisingly. It works. However I don’t have the GPU yet, that’s not coming in until the 3rd of Oct. Anyway I’ve got a couple quick pics, nothing special.

Not even sure if anyone is going to see this.

7 Likes

Yea for you :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

I’ll tell you something (aside from the GPU) that I don’t see…a mouse pad?

6 Likes

GPU isn’t in yet, not till the 3rd.Mouse pad I plan to buy from the following website at some point. I’m not sure what to do though.

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to share another pic with the GPU installed

2 Likes

Hm… come to think of it, the guy at the latest computer store I visited, told me he does this for his personal system at home.

2 Likes

The GPU came in early. My motherboard sadly only had 1 fan slot so I had to buy a fan splitter. So it does look a bit messy in there. Anyway, here it is.

3 Likes

The PC is freak in amazing! Without mods, texture packs or shaders I managed to hit 800+ fps in Minecraft. With them, and fps stabilizers I was getting just below 70. And I downloaded the ultra version of the shader.

2 Likes

That’s why i do not like mATX mobo’s .

I got ATX with 4 fan slots even though i had to wait for longer and pay extra but i’m pretty happy with that. It also looks better in a case because it fills all the space inside and whole build looks more ‘complete’ in a sense.

And in my personal experience you should really think about getting two more fans on top for exhaust.

5 Likes