Pass the Parcel

Once more!

4 Likes

I’ll join again. Myrr.

4 Likes

No point in stopping now. I’ll go again. :recycle:

4 Likes

I should have a game key sitting around I can throw in, I’ll join.

4 Likes

Joining!

4 Likes

I’ll participate. :sparkles:

4 Likes

Count me in.

4 Likes

Here I come :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’ll go in for another round again

4 Likes

I’ll join again! :sunflower:

4 Likes

Loving this, sign me up! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Game On.
Hopefully there will be 1 you want when it is your turn, so open up your private message, take your one choice, replace it with your game and key and send it to the next on the list.
There is no obligation to publicly state what you have taken or added, although it would be good if you could publicly say you have passed the message on. The Randomised list order is –

Donluis524
themadmax
DecadentHamster
agusnavarro
pegasusz
markwr
rallen4269
Danacscott
Norther
Avy
vindance
AcornAvenger
seaburn (back to me)

7 Likes

Extra game added as the first on the list was the last on the previous game. Sent to @Donluis524

6 Likes

Delivered to @themadmax

6 Likes

The Parcel is now passed on to @DecadentHamster

6 Likes

Passed to @agusnavarro

4 Likes

Passed to @pegasusz (a lot of the games are the same as before. either the new game that’s being put keeps being the one chosen or the parcel is just being passed along haha)

4 Likes

This depends on where you are on the list, only 1 game came back to me and I added another. As before, if games come around repeatedly, they will be put on an open list. The randomization of the player list changes, just because you have seen or have the games on the list does not mean someone else does not want a chance. The chance of a AAA game is low, the chance of trying something different is pretty good!

4 Likes

On way to @markwr

3 Likes

Sent to @rallen4269

NOTE :zap::zap: From the list @pegasusz sent me, for the one game I wanted in it (“Suicide Guy”), that key at Steam said “The product code you’ve entered has already been activated by a different Steam account”. So I removed that game from the list of games since the key is bad anyway. Also, the list of participants is not the same as @seaburn gave us, so I corrected that as well in the message I sent @rallen4269 . I hope @pegasusz grabbed the right info to send me. I’ve mentioned this to @rallen4269 and told him if the key he chooses does not work, then we need @pegasusz to make sure he sent me the right info (List of games and keys), and if not, to re-send CURRENT List of Games to me.

It’s time for me to go to bed now. I’ll see you all tomorrow. Thanks.

5 Likes