Pass the Parcel

Yeah I’ll have another go as well.

5 Likes

I’m in. Thought I had missed the party already when I saw the message count :laughing:

4 Likes

I will jump in this one, I have been so busy lately, but if it runs later today, I should be able to not hold everyone up too much. I am curious about this mixed-bag experience. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Game On.
Hopefully there will be 1 you want when it is your turn, so open up your private message, take your one choice, replace it with your game and key and send it to the next on the list.
There is no obligation to publicly state what you have taken or added, although it would be good if you could publicly say you have passed the message on. The Randomised list order is -
markwr
Danacscott
YQMaoski
DecadentHamster
Avy
rallen4269
Norther
themadmax
Fraggles
pegasusz
agusnavarro
Donluis524
seaburn (back to me)

7 Likes

Sent to markwr

7 Likes

Sent to @Danacscott :sparkles::zap::sparkles:

6 Likes

Received Parcel from Danacscott, passed it on to @DecadentHamster.

5 Likes

Passed to @Avy

6 Likes

Parcel sent to @rallen4269.

5 Likes

There has been a small problem with passing the parcel but “Normal Service” will resume shortly.

4 Likes

Uh oh. Meep?

3 Likes

Service has now resumed. Next stop, @Norther :train:

6 Likes

Next @themadmax

4 Likes

Parcel’s now passed on to @Fraggles

4 Likes

The package is on @pegasusz doorstep. Hope no porch pirates spot it.

6 Likes

Safely arrived. On the way to @agusnavarro :smiley:

4 Likes

Sent to @Donluis524. sorry for delay! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Delivered back to @Seaburn

6 Likes

Pass the Parcel is not difficult and is reliant on the participant’s Honesty. This sixth round of Pass the Parcel has participants who are willing to take one game from 6, replace their choice with an unused STEAM key of their own, and message through the Chrono Community site to the next name on the list and leave a reminder on this post, please.
Pass the Parcel 6 is now open, gathering participants for at least the next 24hrs.

6 Likes

:tickets: I’ll participate again

4 Likes