Pass the Parcel

Have been contacted by the engineer and now back online. Seriously missed the internet, must be stronger.
Pass the Parcel is not difficult and reliant on participant’s Honesty. This next round of Pass the Parcel has participants who are willing to take one game from 8, replace their choice with an unused STEAM key of their own, and message through the Chrono Community site to the next name on the list and leave a reminder on this post, please. A couple of extra games to neaten things up.
Randomized List –
PLAYERS
1 rallen4269
2 Norther
3 rakada
4 markwr
5 pegasusz
6 GrimtheGilded
7 Avy
8 themadmax
9 YQMaoski
10 Donluis524
11 Danacscott
12 Seaburn (back to me)

Off to @rallen4269

8 Likes

@Norther next now

4 Likes

:oncoming_automobile: Here is your parcel @rakada

3 Likes

Thanks i will make sure to deliver it to @markwr right away once i am done with my turkey burger.

6 Likes

Sent to @pegasusz :postal_horn:

4 Likes

Mr. Snowman has found you a parcel.@GrimtheGilded

4 Likes

Any news on where this is at the moment?

5 Likes

I haven’t received anything so I’m assuming the parcel’s still at @GrimtheGilded.

5 Likes

passed, sorry. Life happened.

6 Likes

Parcel sent to @themadmax.

5 Likes

Parcel’s on its way to @YQMaoski now

4 Likes

Onward forwarded to @Donluis524

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay, Delivered to @Danacscott

3 Likes

I got this email from @Danacscott last night…

While cleaning the fan, a tiny screw came loose and fell into case. It won’t shake loose and it’s likely dangerous to turn the computer on until I find it.

Please post a note in Pass the Patcel for me if ‘m missed. Phone won’t let log into Chrono. Too tired to fight with it right now.

6 Likes

I couldn’t get on the site at all yesterday, the site was showing as insecure on various web browsers. I am sure all will understand and the next parcel will take a little longer. Ta for the message.

7 Likes

Me either. The site certificate had expired. Had to wait for them to update it. :eyes:

5 Likes

The same happened to me, I thought it was my internet

4 Likes

I had planned to do a Give-Away of previous parcels for the next game. I will wait for @Danacscott to complete delivery, although I have no plans to use this current parcel for that.
Hope the screw emerges quickly for her sake, I would be no use with my eyes, but no doubt the computer has been turned a number of times over a sheet of paper with a gentle shake.
If anyone of the current player’s does Not wish to be involvedplease say so, otherwise I will send out the free parcel again on a RE-randomized list when Dana recovers or a couple of days.

4 Likes

Had to install a new browser just log in here. I will bite Safari! Yes.

Getting to the parcel now @Seaburn.

PS. The stupid and evil tiny screw will not simply fall ou. Much trying

3 Likes

If weather holds, I can get to techie friend tomorrow or the weekend. Sigh much. I am missing all the fun and the pettables

3 Likes