Origins Bundle at Fanatical (2 Tiers)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/origins-bundle

This is a two-tier, quite exciting bundle I think… I need to think seriously about it, b/c I have several of the games already…

Tier 1 ($1)
Rebel Galaxy
Punch Club - Deluxe Edition
Grey Goo - Definitive Edition

Tier 2 ($4.99)
RiME
River City Ransom: Underground
Remothered: Tormented Fathers
Overfall
Comedy Night
STARWHAL
Outpost Zero
Gloom
Shuyan Saga

EDIT: I did purchase it…

EDIT 2:

What’s odd is that after the purchase, this seems to have come in the keys list too:

7 Likes

Does Fanatical need to be linked to your Steam account in any way?

1 Like

I do not have it linked…

3 Likes

I strongly feel that we need to check you into some sort of Bundle-addicts Anonymous group. I’m happy to be your sponsor! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Overall pretty good bundle! Even the tier 1 is amazing, but that’s mainly 'cuz I really liked Rebel Galaxy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This is a pretty decent bundle though, if I didn’t have everything I was interested in out of it already I’d probably get it for Rime, grey Goo and Rebel Galaxy.

4 Likes

By the way, Shark Attack was in tier one list of keys when I received the keys.

1 Like

Stay strong for Humble’s new Day of the Dev’s bundle that (I think) goes live on Friday.

6 Likes

:ok_hand:

1 Like

I need help…

Humble Day of the Devs Bundle 2018 (through 11/2, 10:00 am PST: Includes MINIT, Hyper Light Drifter, Day of the Devs VIP Ticket, Rime, Crossing Souls, Yooka Laylee, Full Throttle Remastered, Burly Men at Sea

(not live yet, but I will probably get this too…)

EDIT: (I am definitely getting this too)

MINIT, HLD, Full Throttle are enough for me…

6 Likes

It’s funny how RiME was compared to ICO and such back when it was about to release, now without noticing the time going by it is in a 5$ bundle. Never pay full price for anything, people.
Also had my eyes on Gloom back when it was released, but at the time reviews weren’t as positive.

The rest is perfectly summed up by a hand motion I can’t describe and instead show you all with a GIF.

3 Likes

The rest is meh.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, but I use the word too much, so that’s the gesture to replace it.

1 Like

I JUST BOUGHT THIS

:sob:

JK I don’t regret it, fantastic games, guys, get it.

Hyper Light Drifter is a personal favorite of mine as well.

Since I was about to get this fanatical deal for Rime, I’ll wait until HB goes live + gift Minit to a friend whom I can’t gift through steam because region restrictions :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Wait a second, is this still coming or when was that bundle live!? That’s an amazing line-up!

4 Likes

Re: HUMBLE BUNDLE SOON:

It should go live this Friday I think, maybe next Tuesday.

The exact date is unclear, but it was leaked yesterday. Only we know it will end in early November.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/LUtER/humble-day-of-the-devs-bundle-2018-leak

3 Likes

So tempting it hurts already.

3 Likes

I’d get this for RiME only. Though it’s worth waiting to see how are the tiers in the Day of the Dev’s bundle.

Last year there were 3 tiers with Everything and Full Throttle Remastered (again) in the top

4 Likes

eh… the only thing that really interest me is outpost zero… Have to say it seems a good deal, but I already own to many of the games.

2 Likes

Realistically I’d like Hyper Light Drifter and Full Throttle Remastered…the other stuff doesn’t really do much for me. Here’s hoping that the tiers work out in my favour but I somehow really doubt it…which means my wallet will probably be safe.

5 Likes