Ok, ok, you win. I'm in.

So, I’ve been using Chrono.gg for a while now, started 03/12/2017 and from time to time, I take a peek at the forum. Always nice people, always giveaways (wich I doubt I would ask for since I have a good ammount of untouched games and I would feel guilty of “wasting” it).

Since I only see here generous, nice, reasonable people to the point I started recognizing some of them due to their pressence on several posts and I don’t want to feel like a stalker and I don’t have enough time to become one I decided to put an end with all that no-sense (Even more on the internet!) and bring my grumpy attitude in the name of diversity.

So, hello there.

41 Likes

General Kenobi, welcome to the forums.

24 Likes

hello-stranger

15 Likes

Delenn

13 Likes

14 Likes

MOO

17 Likes

I just sent a friend request on Steam…Did I guess correct???

14 Likes

HAHA!

Guys, look at @Eidos. They think we’re reasonable.

Yeah yeah of course we’re… generous… and nice and… reasonable. Yes. That is us.

No evil people burning houses while on heavy doses of alcohol here.

Nope, that is not a thing that happens in this humble abode.

I'll just be browsing the forums like I usually do while you get warm... and cozy.

giphy%20fire

one of us! one of us!

17 Likes

@Eidos, welcome! Happy to have you here! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey there, happy for you to be here :grinning:

12 Likes

HAHA, WE GOT HIM! Now that you’ve shown yourself online, you’ve exposed yourself to haxors. GITTEM BOIS

Oh, and props for having Age of Empires on your profile. Dang right, that’s a quality RTS…

21 Likes

I guess you haven’t seen my posts :pensive:

Anyways

15 Likes
16 Likes

@Eidos, welcome to the party! It’s ok to be grumpy. Be yourself!

btw, @coralinecastell, I :heart: Daria :smile:

com-348098

13 Likes

asdgagd

22 Likes

One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! @frst ban Eidos, then @lonin ban frst… Nobody steals attention from one of the earliest members which is almost me… One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!

12 Likes

Welcome You poor soul. Just a few things to look out for, we have an evil gnome mastermind who basically runs the forums as all prominent members are Alt accounts, a cow who was probably abducted by aliens at some point, a crazy grandma with a gun, a portal turret, and a whole crazy cast of us that are too numerous to mention.

Have fun!

Edit: @coralinecastell and @YQMaoski I just love the two types of welcomes we have here.

11 Likes

To which one do I belong? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

This is THE best Eidos Game I have played in years.

Welcome @Eidos, wipe your feet and then make yourself at home. I’ll warn you when Squenix arrives. Give you a chance to bolt for the door.

11 Likes

WELCOME STRANGER

9 Likes