Ok, ok, you win. I'm in.

Sup.

8 Likes

^ :thinking:

Soup.

:rofl:

12 Likes

Indeed. That is not my evil twin since I’m very efficient and I killed him years ago. So nothing to fear. Other than my past criminal record about killing siblings I guess.

9 Likes

You are starting to flirt with a certain game that shall not be mentioned here, I ask that you stop immediately.

14 Likes

:joy:

9 Likes

Well, fire is warm, can’t argue with that. I not usually confortable being part of a cult of fire the very first week but I will make an exception here.

7 Likes

This man is wasting his talent hacking the world, he could be dancing and have a good future! :man_dancing:

8 Likes

He could also play Zaphod Beeblebrox in his school play of Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

7 Likes

Good news everyone! I figured how to fit several answers in a single post to avoid spaming like hell.
latest

Agzer Thanks! Edit: You don’t get a fancy @ because maximun number of mentions seems to be 10 so, I owe you 1 @ I guess.
@Nateninja21 We can be the bad boys over here if you want :dark_sunglasses:
@GanbaRANGER

It’s not like I could help with that but good tip nonetheless.
@Enki A southern dog. I also can make funny noises. Sometimes.
@LordAo Oh, no, not again
@K16 Welp, it’s gonna be a short journey but sure will be intense.
@Vindace I’m somehow familiar with the gnome, specially his profile pic ruining my long time ago extremely high winrate in Heartstone arena. I’m actually here to seek revenge but don’t let him know about it. I will probably get along with the armed grandma pretty well, I like guns (as sport though, killing things for amusement is not my cup of tea and I’m not a hunter).
@Punkster Squenix, Squarix, Square…ENIX! My arch enemy!
@Zakmaduma A pleasure to be here.
@PeteMcc Look what have you done.
@Gnuffi NO! NO MORE POOP OR SOUP PLEASE!

11 Likes

I cant go back to jail :sob:

8 Likes

What did I do? I Just said sup, its all @Gnuffi 's fault

11 Likes

man don’t pretend, we all know yr in cahoots with him; yr just playing plausible deniability but that shit won’t fly dude

5 Likes

i only accept @'s as payment, nothing else :). You need to give me that @ by Friday or I’ll sue you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have a sis…err, Nevermind!

6 Likes

For some reason, I read this as “I only accept ass as payment” :thinking: :joy: :blush:

Anyway…

10 Likes

The pleasure is mine. Also, I have an answer for that @Agzer @ss thing but I’m not yet sure if it’s fitting for this website. I may need help to discover how acceptable is to joke about a serious illness and if that level of acceptance changes with:

a) Having a honest will to find the good part in the grey side of life itself, with no malicious intentions.
b) Being diagnosed with said illness in the past.
c) All the above.
d) None of the previous ones and you get a squirrel as a gift, but a very aggresive squirrel.

I think I need some kind of “show picture at your own risk”. And no, it’s not THAT bad. It’s probably dumber than dark. We can add a disclaimer at the end, of let this die and be always better than it was since it could be everything, even a boat.

9 Likes

I think he was merely talking about the @ addressing in a mention… I don’t think the @s meant anything other than multiple @ symbols. I could be mistaken of course.

Usually jokes are taken pretty well here, as long as it is clearly a joke. Basically, treat each other respectfully and as human beings. That’s all. If someone misinterprets your jokes, you can always explain yourself.

9 Likes

So… as dinner?

9 Likes

Cool, I’m often willing to push boundaries of humour, including dark humour and as well apologizing if someone feels bad about it because, well, the point of humour is not making someone feel bad (unless justice against horrible sadistic people AND I DON’T HAVE A BATMAN SYNDROME

Anyway @DanosaurJr @Agzer I won’t blame you if you run like hell. But I used to run like a lighting so you’re warned!
awX581x_460s

14 Likes

^ I relate to that. This why I play video games so much.

:heart:

7 Likes