Non-Lootbox, Loot Giveaway... [DEFINITELY CLOSED] Winners Notified. Games Are Gifted

This community never seizes to amaze me, with giveaways, fun and interesting topics, and genuinely all around nice people, i love it.

Also would like to join the giveaway for Tomb Raider and especially Strider, seems right up my alley with it being a metroidvania action platformer.

14 Likes

Nice giveaway :heart:
would like that tomb raider game!

5 Likes

Thanks to the giveaway I’m now a licensed user!Am I part of the cool kids yet?:grin: I would like to enter for Tomb Raider and Strider.

4 Likes

I finally got around to do the tutorial, feel the power!! :t_rex:

I would like to enter for Tomb Raider.

This for you :herb: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

It’s really nice to see “the lurkers” active. See it didn’t hurt. Much?

12 Likes

:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Not entering, but Unbox is certainly appropriate for the inaugural Non-Lootbox Giveaway!

8 Likes

Id like to enter for Tomb Raider. :gift:

4 Likes

I would like to enter for Strider

3 Likes

maybe read the first post first, mr. joined-two-minutes-ago :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

It closed an hour ago, sorry. When the daily deal changed. You can try again next time.

4 Likes

I think you still missed the part of the rules indicating the deadline for entries… The new deal had already come out today before your initial post. We will see what @Punkster decides.

4 Likes

wait what…?!? :thinking:
i know i haven’t slept in a while and i’m exhausted and about to keel over, -but am i’m reading that right, the way i think i am??

4 Likes

oohh., okay, is see, that makes sense i guess
i just initially read it as “i’d made multiple chrono accounts and forgot which one “currently” using” -that type… apologies for the “suspicious gnome” and all that, (i really need to catch some zZz’s soon)

4 Likes

Sorry for everything that you are going through @ccarabellese, hope you are doing all right.

5 Likes

emergency chinchilla to the comfort rescue

(god dang discourse suck at twitter links :persevere:)

8 Likes

We were already in the process of doing the draw via discobot dice roll. Sorry @ccarabellese but this is just the first week and we have loads more on the way, so do not fret.

5 Likes

I JUST READ THE UPDATED THREAD TITLE AND I WASN’T NOTIFIED, GUYS YOU MUST HAVE DONE A MISTAKE RIGHT? :sob::sob::sob::scream:

9 Likes

There is still an unclaimed prize. If it is not claimed, a redraw will be held for Strider again soon for all those who previously entered it.

75 mins and counting…

EDIT: Okay, all games have now been claimed. See you next time.

10 Likes

We have a bunch of games…we could probably go on til June if we pace it correctly…

8 Likes