Non-Lootbox, Loot Giveaway... [DEFINITELY CLOSED] Winners Notified. Games Are Gifted

I said 400 Badges, so I think you may be getting ALL THE GAMES.

8 Likes

I’d like to enter for Tomb Raider please.

Gratitude to all of you for putting this together

8 Likes

Not entering but thanks for the giveaway @Punkster

7 Likes

Well, off to get those 400 badges!

I would like to enter in tomb raider and strider

5 Likes

I own them all :crying_cat_face:

Boooo

9 Likes

I don’t have all the badges and stuff, but I can prove I am not a bot or anything and have been using chrono.gg for a little while. right now I have 6,896 coins and I have spent 500 :smiley:

P.S. if I do win I would like Tomb raider (but I am not very picky so anything will do) :smile:

EDIT: I have the badges now :smiley:

7 Likes

if you do the tutorial you’ll get some easy badges :wink:

4 Likes

You just got another one didn’t you? See getting badges is easy…You need 1 more…plus do the tutorial…

5 Likes

You have 4 already, you are good to go, do the tutorial and you’re in the draw.

@delenn13, @Gnuffi right, I’m off to bed this time.

Promise.

4 Likes

just follow the instructions to complete the forum tutorial,
https://206.81.1.216/t/hi-there-all-of-you-meet-my-friend-seriously-smiley/6502/55?u=gnuffi
it’s easy,
-and honestly a little bit of fun too :blush:

5 Likes

I would like to enter for Unbox and Strider. Thank you for doing this giveaway.

4 Likes

I would like to enter for Tomb Raider and thanks a lot guys! Great boxes!

BTW Strider is really good and gl to anyone entering for it.

Nonsense

Funny story… I thought when you complete the Advanced tutorial you are set from discobot and never started the regular one until today :smiley: I thought I played it smart, but it seems the joke is on me…

6 Likes

i would like to enter for Tomb Raider

4 Likes

Ok I got 17 badges, not including being certified and licensed.

Also I’m certified and licensed as of… Ten minutes ago.

I meet the criteria and therefore qualify for your non-lootbox, loot giveaway!

I wish to enter for… ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BEYOND GIVING YOU MY APPRECIATION FOR THIS GIVEAWAY! So thank you Gnuffi, delenn13, and Punkster. Again, not claiming anything.

P.S. The tutorial is a tad misleading. It teaches about liking a post and used a heart emote. But the likes are now coins, so perhaps a coin emote might be less confusing? I know they were hearts before, but that’s no longer the case.

10 Likes

Hello, I’d like to enter for Tomb Raider and Strider.

5 Likes

Alright! I’m freshly licensed and certified, so I’d like to enter for Tomb Raider! Also for everyone else, I own Strider and have played through it; it is a great game! Thanks Punkster!

6 Likes

Cool games man, nothing I would play for more that 2-3 hours or so from what I see on the steam pages though, so I’ll pass on this one.

6 Likes

I absolutely LOVE Tomatoes and Onion in my Tuna, really brings out the flavour, especially in a toasted sandwich.

also Tomb Raider.

6 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to enter for Unbox and Tomb Raider please. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Leaving a placemarker so I am informed about the goings on here :stuck_out_tongue:

I have / don’t want those games, been trying to trade off Tomb Raider for a couple of weeks now haha

5 Likes