New Year Giveaway

You’re welcome, and your’e too kind… thank you.:blush:

7 Likes

Huzzah, Good Robot for me! Much praise to all who avenge acorns, and glory to the undies of geeks!

8 Likes

I… no please, cheese away… that’s the best I coul’d come back with, that should tell you how bad I am at this, but thanks again anyway :cheese: .

6 Likes

Too bad I missed out on this one, there’s some interesting games in this line-up. Hope everyone who got some is happy and enjoying their gifts! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I"m happy everyone won something! Just got done doing some more de-cluttering. I’m a squirrel in real life, Hee hee. Want to try to play my gift soon. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How could you miss this? it was all over the place for a long frigging time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

cuz his mind is still stuck in that convention center in LA on that sunny day, grabbing that ***

8 Likes

While I got the main page pinned to check the daily deals and spin the coin, I admittedly don’t check the community page as often (even though it’s pinned right next to it). Gotta do that more. :thinking:

7 Likes

Change your habits! I check the forum multiple times a day although there‘s maybe an hour or two a day where people actually post, but spin the coin every two or three days, because priorities!

9 Likes

New year’s resolution. ^-^

8 Likes

Stay tuned for the next AcornInUndies® giveaway, coming soon™…

Totally felt like some kind of (pedo-) pervert scouring the interwebz for cute, tasteful images of underwear with an acorn print! I need to rethink my life…

8 Likes

I hope you‘ve been browsing in incognito mo…

8 Likes

That gif always makes me laugh, it’s a shame that bit is so short :laughing:

6 Likes

But it loops!

5 Likes