Twitch Prime Free Games Thread

Looks like they moved it. Click the account drop-down > Prime membership, then it’s second from the top:

5 Likes

I’ve had it this year already, I think that’s why I can’t get it again this year. :frowning:

Someone (Tencore) was very kind though and gifted me the Control game though, so it’s not much of a shame at all to miss it now. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh…yeah, looks like you need to have a free trial of Prime currently active to receive the offer.

…wait, were you saying you didn’t have it offered back when you did have Prime?

5 Likes

No, I mean because I had the trial earlier this year, I’m not elible for another one. I think you have to wait 1 year apart now, when before it was something like 6 months.

5 Likes

New games available on Prime Gaming: NFS: Hot Pursuit Remaster (Origin), Frostpunk (GOG) and many others.

Well, if one has a spare key for NFS I’d like to have one if you can.

Edit: A kind soul on Reddit already gifted me this game and Frostpunk. :grin:

6 Likes

They always drop 2 good games with 1 game that’s meh meh, don’t they? xD

6 Likes

Claimed them ^^

5 Likes

Hmm I got a new trial in less than a year, idk if it depends on region

4 Likes

It’s nice they drop games and all, but I’m personally hoping they drop more League of Legends stuff, especially RP chests. I’m shamelessly actually liking playing LoL and LoR. :sweat_smile: Gwent and now LoR are the only card oriented games that I’ve actually enjoyed…unless I can count Triple Triad? lol

It may depend on region, or account. I’ve had quite a few trials on my Amazon account over the years. lol

6 Likes

8 Likes

I hate to do this, but…if anyone has an extra key for Frostpunk you don’t want, might I ask for it purdy please? Not for myself. I already own it. I’m asking for my friend. He’s really wanted the game for a long time and I was hoping to gift it to him for an early X-Mas gift but alas…I’m out of Prime Trials for the year and still poor as salted earth. :sweat_smile:

I can send the GOG account for him over if it helps anything? I would also send $50 Star Wars monopoly money over and a deed card to Short Line Railwords. :wink:

7 Likes

Sure, sending it now

10 Likes

Thank youuuu! Now I can surprise him for once. Thanks so much for the generosity, Tencore! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Any Prime user here that don’t play Genshin? I’ll trade you a Steam/GOG key for Prime Gaming Bundle #7/8. Let me know.

5 Likes

Sent you bundle 7, couldn’t get bundle 8 yet though.

7 Likes

Kudos for the generosity, @Tencore :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

lol, I named that pic December. Completely forgot its January.

7 Likes

I’d be interested in a spare key from Jedi Fallen Order if someone has it. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I got a key from Reddit after literally refreshing the page a lot of times. Take that, bots! :grin:

6 Likes

Sorry don’t have any extra keys this month from Twitch as that is the only game they did in key form and I used it :frowning:

7 Likes

No worries, thanks for the intention.

Besides, I already got the key thanks to Tab Reloader for Firefox, heh. :grin:

5 Likes