New here, just wanted to say hi

I just joined this community, and it seems like a pretty nice place. So hey, and I hope to get to know you guys better!

24 Likes

Welcome to the forums, happy to have you. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay and find something interesting to talk about.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile: I’m sure you’ll have a great time here!

9 Likes

Welcome to the chrono community.Please enjoy your stay and please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times :smile:

7 Likes

Thanks! I’ve already found a lot of interesting threads, so I guess I’ll become a regular here soon enough :grin:

8 Likes

Hello

5 Likes

Yo o/ Welcome to the community \o/

5 Likes

Hello

4 Likes

Welcome to the fold :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome
commence assimilation
hope you enjoy this place
:hugs:

9 Likes

Hmmm :eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome I hope you enjoy your time here.

3 Likes

Welcome to our little part of the universe called Chronoville. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

We hope to get to know you better as well and we hope that you stick around :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

hello

3 Likes

Yes, welcome, @Rykos! I hope you have a wonderful time here. I’m kind-of-actually-pretty-new myself but so far it has been a wonderful experience, and I’m sure you’ll have a blast too! Just please try to not have nightmares about forgetting to click coins and waking up with cold sweat.

And yes, I’m like super duper late BUT I’m here now and I just had to post this video so fight me chronies – just kidding please don’t.

5 Likes