New Coin Shop Games Sold Out Again

Your soul’s home. That’s right, I want your body in exchange for SEUM.
Well, maybe I’ll just take another game for it, dunno, most people have some bundle leftovers or so, just offer something cool :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

mindblow LUL

6 Likes

If you’re talking about Butcher it’s currently on sale for a week on steam for $3.99.
(sale ends in 7 hrs, sorry; good luck)

5 Likes

That’s my excuse.
Also inside caves where there is no reception :’(

8 Likes

oh, same as me then :wink:

6 Likes

I guess asking for your body was too much for you to stomach :confused: Maybe you shouldn’t play such a hellish game like SEUM anyway :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well, since i’m a @Gnuffi replica, can i sacrifice him instead??? ( Sry i didn’t respond lately, went pretty busy , and kinda broke atm XD, paying college , perhaps next month/ once i receive my payment? )

PS: I always forget to press the reply button, that’s why i always delete the sae post and type it twice… lel

5 Likes

looks like a lot of people are just saving up their coins for some interesting games. not buying on the current one or else they’d be sold out too.

5 Likes

sure thing MCharbel

6 Likes

lol

6 Likes

with only 656 gold and how fast the games run out for sure i will get action heck…(sarcasm)

4 Likes

Good luck! If you don’t get it, I am sure there will be games that you can get in the future that suit your tastes! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

yo, when are the new coin shop games dropping … it’s been a while

good times :joy:

5 Likes

It’s so sold out that even a link to coin shop was sold.

8 Likes