New Coin Shop Games Sold Out Again

Please don’t encourage him.

15 Likes

You are fake news!

8 Likes

Too many coins needed for deep doodoo of doom.

I hope it isn’t a trend.

6 Likes

cool, maybe some orange will tweet about me

4 Likes

Racist

6 Likes

14 Likes

ca6bf160b6d7ffcd5a0e53cc8007c1606ed82cacf771352d06ced10ab2b44580

12 Likes

YEAH! Why has Reigns sold out this fast?? GRRRR!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::anger:

11 Likes

or even better: http://bfy.tw/ot

9 Likes

On a semi serious note, I have been wanting to play reigns and was sad that it sold out long before I came to Chrono :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

people these days are so thirsty to get games for main and alts acc that don´t left any for the other people…

8 Likes

Noooooo SEUM is sold out!:sob:
I think I will buy Deep Dungeons of Doom though :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Seum… oh sweet Suem (cries in French) Until we meet again… perhaps in another sale, or in another reality/dimension

6 Likes

well, considering we’re all @Gnuffi alts… it was inevitable.

11 Likes

What’s SEUM? and what’s reigns? I feel like I missed something lol

6 Likes

We’re talking about the coin shop games? :grin:

6 Likes

But huh? Where is SEUM? Where reigns? Am I blind? :o

NVM found SEUM, dunno what reigns is tho lol

4 Likes

Reigns (original):

Reigns: Her Majesty:

Some thoughts:

I never played Her Majesty but the first installment is great, especially after a big update they did adding loads of cards. Basically you have to manage your reign by keeping four stats at a comfortable equilibrium to survive the longest and become an undying monarch! evil laugh It’s full of little easter eggs and hidden things, though, so it’s not just about managing things and surviving the longest, it’s also about uncovering secrets and connecting a few dots – in order to reach bigger endings.

There are several characters, many creative deaths, super cool backstories and interesting choices. I hear Her Majesty is even richer, and I can’t wait to try it out.

10 Likes

ah gotcha :sweat_smile:

BTW anybody wanna trade for my SEUM? :smiley:

6 Likes

I DO, But what do you want in exchange???

5 Likes