New Coin Shop games after May 29th?

Are there going to be any new games in Coin Shop after May 29th or it’s all gone now?

4 Likes

You mean new keys for the older games? Because new new games 100% won’t be here, it’s known

4 Likes

There wont be new games ,though i’ve heard that one of the games might get restocked. @RaccoonV could tell you more.

3 Likes

Restocking older games is fine. I’m sitting at 43k coins and all the games where already sold out the other day when I checked, so… yeah :smiley:

3 Likes

Would be nice if they just put up a bunch of vouchers - like 20k points for a coupon code that takes 20% off.

Just mark-up the cost of games sold by 20% and it’s net-even lol

1 Like

Same here, although it’s only 15k coins on my side. I hope they restock something at least.

2 Likes

Here you go
https://206.81.1.216/t/coin-shop-space-beast-terror-fright-restock/21090/

3 Likes

I’m thinking that’s very, very soon from now, according to my clock.

3 Likes

Yeah its there now

5 Likes

Says it’s broken? Hm.

@PeteMcc "Hey, you just tried this, and I know it’s crazy, but something broke, so contact us maybe? help@chrono.gg "

4 Likes

Try one more time!

I’m new here. :sweat:

5 Likes

Tried again, same error, myrr

Edit @dusty It’s up to 73% now, so a few people might have claimed successfully, but I’m still getting an error

3 Likes

Going to keep debugging!

Worse case scenario you can have my key that I reserved :3

6 Likes

Good luck with ze code!

Edit: I signed out and signed back in. Your magic must have worked. Claimed with no error this time. Thank you! :heart:

5 Likes

Still have 104k Coins left

3 Likes

Get some minion masters my dude or invent time traveling

5 Likes

Bummer, I overslept and missed clicking the coin yesterday!
One more spin missed, now that the end is so close in sight each spin feels so precious. Just want to really savor each and every one of them.

8 Likes

Minion Masters Chrono Special Pack key

ZU8-Y6W-L8K

4 Likes

Already got that one when it first came out.

3 Likes

Then you know what you have to do

4 Likes