Name The Movie

I will put up my movie at some point… Sorry for the delay. Today is a long day.

1 Like

every monday is a long day -Garfield

2 Likes

Okay… that took way too long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o41A91X5pns

I think I found a good one. I just hope this counts as opening music…

And maybe I did just go looking for a movie that starts with an Adam Ant song…

2 Likes

i know i have heard that one!
… somewhere… :thinking:

Edit. one cheat later: welp… well that makes sorta sense as to why i thought i heard that, just rewatched it but a few days ago… -and would never have guessed it was from that :+1: (if that’s the one) :smile:

1 Like

Odds are good.

1 Like

Can’t say I recognize the song or would ever be able to associate it with a movie, someone else will have to step up for this one.

1 Like

No idea where this is from, but my expectation is a comedy from the late 80s, early 90s. If it’s not Gremlins it should be!

1 Like

50% of that answer is correct! You have the genera but not the year.

Also, I have some concerns that this challenge may be substantially outside my wheelhouse since I haven’t seen a movie in years… at least not one that I can easily name the opening song. I actually had to use IMDB to make sure I was thinking of this one correctly.

2 Likes

Okay, here is a hint:

This movie isn’t big on music… You may have entirely missed the opening song, instead pulled into the plot, or the rapid camera shifts.

In the end though this film is just another guilty pleasure for people who enjoy action.

Hmmm… still nobody hazards a guess…

OH NO, ITS DEAD! MY MUSIC SHOWED UP, RUINED ANYONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING AND THE THREAD KILLED ITSELF FROM THE SHAME OF IT!
Luckily, this thread has family, the Name the Game thread especially… And with the passing of its beloved wife, becomes consumed with enforcing the order of the Chrono.gg community, enlisting help from fellow prominent threads in the community, ensuring such music doesn’t creep into threads and corrupt them. It may seem silly but it is all for the greater good. THE GREATER GOOD.

Now Chrono.gg will be elected best community ever for eternity, until a cop whose too good at his job shows up. Then his replacement ruins everything.

Y’all watch weird shit :rofl:

5 Likes

I promise you it isn’t as weird as that plot synopsis. I bet you may have even watched it.

1 Like