but thats cheating >.>

3 Likes

facepalm :confounded:

3 Likes

now you’ve gotta project a game at us in a convoluted format. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:
i did predict this moment

i love the hindsight stuff… “pest control technician” -yup, actually makes sense :joy:
good “riddle” fraggles :+1:

5 Likes

Haha, so does it all make sense now or is it all just insane ramblings to most of you still? Should I explain what I meant with everything?

4 Likes

the original riddle makes sort of sense, but the shia lebouf-esque ramblings a minute ago are still incoherent to me at the least. But I 've never played a single game in the series, just Gwent for a wee while and found that boring.

4 Likes

i think that was the problem here, the pest control makes sense y, but if u havent played the game u dont know he retires in the beginning and gets attacked or goes to jail (i assume) in the second one; it was a great riddle regardless :+1: nothing we can do about ppl not having played a game; none of the games we’ve covered were obscure at all

4 Likes

Again…easy -

A group of terrorists blow stuff up, get blown up, run away, chase a big fake, go to old places, go to cold places, meet the real deal, worry about getting mega squished and then save the world.

4 Likes

yup,
i’m still not so sure what tools i missed to decode the “madman’s scribbles on a wall in some cave” :wink:

4 Likes

borderlands

2 Likes

I’m not convinced this is a legit guess. :smile:

2 Likes

that depends where when and how you grew up xD

very subjective to variables.

I was born in the 90s but my first games were console, and I grew up with consoles all the way through then, this laptop here is my first gaming worthy PC and it’s fantastic, I have 1 of the witchers on GoG cause they were GIVING it away, so one day it will be conquered.

3 Likes

how’s that, aren’t vault hunters not technically terrorists? and dont they save their planet? and dont they worry about getting mega squished by some huge monster, which could be “the real deal”

3 Likes

is this your riddle?! I didn’t even notice it was it was that small :open_mouth:

size isn’t everything though xD I just thought it was a statement aimed at someone xD

it does seem a bit vague this one, we’re going less oblique and more vague xD

oblique just means slanted to me am I wrong? :confused:

slanted in the metaphysical sense, not the literal sense obviously.

4 Likes

Vague, oblique…just so long as we don’t go down the path of - The game in between Trine and Trine 3, it’s all good.

3 Likes

yeah I imagined it as

the man walked down the street to buy some milk.

the penis wielding human sauntered along the arcadia to inquire into cow byproducts.

4 Likes

TRINE 2 TRINE 2

3 Likes

I suppose you could just metaphorically put a plot summary through urban dictionary and post the result.

And my above teeny tiny “summary” is really obvious.

3 Likes

I prefer my way xD

its like crazy libs :wink:

with game descriptions

and yes it is! I just don’t know it xD I dunno why I’m here I used to be hopeless at riddles xD

3 Likes

There are no definitions for this word.
Be the first to define it!

2 Likes