Name the Game

I’d second the notion that the events described is from Legacy of Kain: Soul reaver. Which I believe is the 2nd title in the series. 3rd one starts with a recap of the events thus far though, I think.

3 Likes

I have the game ready, when he confirms LoK, since you guys are so good at this… :smirk::smirk:

If you get It right away @Fraggles I swear man :salt: :salt:

3 Likes

I thought there was two legacy of kain blood omen games? regardless you’re right! but as I said I haven’t played them. Regardless regardless there you go it wasted some time and I hope you felt a small sense of accomplishment, peace out bitches!

edit: ohhh blood omen 2 was made after soul reaver I see, but where does it sit chronologically?

3 Likes

There’s time travel involved so trying to keep track of that is a fools errand.

5 Likes

I hope I don’t suck too much at this, have fun everybody :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

well, you’ve got my head spinning :dizzy_face:, so you sure don’t suck at it
3 lines… this is gonna be one of dem deceptively simple "ima gonna end up facepalm"moments, right? :thinking:, right! :confounded:

:+1: :smile:

3 Likes

Looking a little closer at them, it would seem that whilst they retell/summarise elements of the plot there are some differences that put them at odds to the games. I’d probably regard them as added colour rather than a more indepth look at the series. Besides there are only a couple of them as far as I can see.

3 Likes

Na hahaha It’s hard, you guys know too much. I have a simpler one up my sleeve in case y’all agree to surrender :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

@xist :c

3 Likes
Guess

Viscera Cleanup ? I never actually played the game, but how many custodial games are there?

3 Likes

maybe it’s Dustforce DX?

2 Likes

Okay, the game It’s not about janitors hahahaha It’s like a metaphor, that’s why I said the building that is the world.

So no and no hahah, maybe It’s too hard > <

2 Likes

I know this is not the right answer, but,

This reminded me of Katamari. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need to play that someday ^^

2 Likes

ASAP! It’s one of the best games ever made, in my opinion…

Can you get a copy and use an emulator? I still have my big box of a PS2, but they are starting to be more and more difficult to find in good enough condition used…

2 Likes

I still have my slim one ^^ will do!

2 Likes

Long stretch, VVVVVV ?

1 Like

Nope! Hahaha better luck next time!

It’s a hard one so don’t worry ^^

This was not a lot to go on, after turning it around in my head for a bit I’m going to guess that it is Dark Souls 3.

2 Likes

You got It so early!! It wasn’t easy at all, congrats man ^^ I hope It was doable and fun tho.

:sparkling_heart: You rock :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

k man, that’s rly insanely impressive right there

1 Like