Name the Game

It fits perfectly…

2 Likes

Close, but not the game I had in mind.

3 Likes

actually, by going to the bar with Roy, u can actually lose money at darts, exactly the same activity in this description

3 Likes

My description might have been a bit generic, seeing as how there are quite a few games that could fit the bill. Here it is again with some minor revisions (also updated the OP):

Being a hero can be a grind. Some heroes have to work a job, and train, and get to bed on time. Though there is a higher purpose that propels our hero through the tedium of his daily routine - a mystery involving some reflective glass and a burning desire for revenge. Time to start asking some serious questions… perhaps, after a round of darts or a classic arcade game. Every hero needs time for leisure activities.

2 Likes

pong

3 Likes

Shenmue?

4 Likes

:rofl:

:+1: You got it Pete.

3 Likes

Well its 3 am here so I am not going to write anything as I am too tired and wont be able to check the answers, someone else can go and I’ll take a turn later

2 Likes

bless u?

never heard of that game i have to say

2 Likes

Really?

It’s a pretty well known series. Started out on the Dreamcast and was later ported to the Xbox. At the time, it was one of the biggest and most expensive games ever made.To this day, it has a huge cult following eagerly anticipating the third chapter.

Have you played any of the Yakuza games? They are considered the “spiritual successors” to Shenmue.

3 Likes

nah also not, though i am familiar with yakuza y, never had dreamcast or xbox, only nintendo and ps, and then pc…

2 Likes

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I HAD TO GO OUT

I STILL OWN MY FIRST COPY OF SHENMUE

4 Likes

4 Likes

anyways, looks like u can have a go if u want to

2 Likes

every single time one I know is posted, its this time of the day when I have to go out often and sporadically :’( I just leave the game I was playing on and go.

and EVERY TIME

huh, I missed that one. Mine needs a draft reading from someone I think its too obvious. Im not used to writing like this

3 Likes

Would you kindly forward us a copy of your schedule so we can ensure this doesn’t happen again.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

mon - sun: 9AM - 5PM fapp, 5PM - 9AM sleep.

I’m just sad I didn’t check it, I should have, I 100% knew that straight off the bat xD I have fond memories of Nozomi, and umm your mother and umm… that guy whose bike you steal at the end.

and the dock workers were my best friends. including disco hair guy he was the best.

4 Likes

lol no wonder u need that much sleep then,

so u gonna post one or not?

4 Likes

okay, I’ll tell you what, I’ll just post it anyway and if everyone gets it, ya get it, right? its just a side bit until pete returneth.
cause I gotta go out soon, and 2 hours should be adequate time.
now how the hell do you get it inside those little boxes like ya’ll did?

3 Likes

blockquote thingy

2 Likes