Name the Game

fallout 3 :thinking:

8 Likes

Yep…too easy. Your turn!

5 Likes

yay i got one! :blush:
… oh crap that means i have to think of something :flushed:
-give me a few moments, this is gonna require full steam in the engine room :thinking:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to read the book Gnuffi is typing

8 Likes

i told you all already :joy:

:laughing:

okay here goes… i think it might be way too easy (and too long too) :thinking:

our designated boy scout gets send to a playground to keep tabs on various thing/+naughty brats, and to find some lost geriatrics and help them get home,
there, this nice guy with a go get attitude, runs into old friends, fake friends, and new real friends hiding out in this big mess and deceptive chaos,
in the end, the big toy that turned out to be the big deal of it all, broke. And upset about everything, (and not getting the urn with daddy’s ashes either), two brothers, “boys will be boys”, decide to slug it out.
(strangely enough, the final outcome, is decided by how well you handled a creepy “uncle” playing with you earlier… :thinking:)

7 Likes

Never try to read a Gnuffi post in the first minute or two. :joy:

11 Likes

:blush:

5 Likes

in response to earlier…

I completely forgot there was a story to Fallout 3…

also don’t remember any annoying (anything) tunnel networks. :open_mouth:

but the rest of it was good nice one :smiley: now to work on this next one :thinking:

@Gnuffi anything is easy to someone who is describing it in a convoluted manner :laughing:

5 Likes

it was transit and gps hell to try and keep track of most of the bs metros/tunnels around the wasteland until connecting start-end fast travel location was acquired…
Example of gps purgatory:

5 Likes

this is the weirdest description ever, hahaha, i love it but am clueless

6 Likes

@Gnuffi, though I’ve never played the original Deus Ex (i only played human revolution), that’s the vibe i’m getting from it, is it that?

3 Likes

I still have no idea xD either I’m a god with directions or its not as bad as you’re making out xD I just walked and got from point A to B in the DC underground. The objective markers always took me in the right way and I’d search every offshoot I could. I ended that game the first time around with like 10 stat bobbleheads, the last 2 or whatever where obscurely hidden.

also, great riddle I have no idea xD I played the second deus ex game and all I know is that he has a brother xD I stopped playing because I realised I’d got the second not the first :’(

4 Likes

thing is, i might have not been oblique, and inadvertently transmogri"scribed" it a bit weirdly to try and not give at way too easy as failing to proper describe it in an otherwise fitting oblique way :thinking:

all i can say, most of you(i think), know what it is. and hopefully you can see it make sorta sense when revealed :blush:

4 Likes

This is why I said to go ahead without me, I didn’t want to hold the party up all day. But I couldn’t really leave the answer unsaid either now could I? : )

It’s a wild guess because I don’t really know the games too well, but is it possibly Metal Gear?

8 Likes

yup :blush:
you’re 3/3 so far, you have to come up with one eventually Mr “guess it all”-winning pants :smile:

:+1:

7 Likes

if that was metal gear 1 they weren’t geriatrics…

most of them were barely 40 looking…

we don’t even use that word over here, most I’ve gathered is that it means old people.

5 Likes

lol

3 Likes

ok so it’s @Fraggles turn now, and it can’t be Mark of the Ninja, rofl, though the rules didn’t mention anything about repeats? @xist

5 Likes

darpa dude and armstech dude were definitely grey hairs worthy of geriatric title, i mean the one dude could barely walk even with his cane :smile:

5 Likes

fair point, you did have to pick the one game in the main series I’m too young to own beforehand.

and have only seen videos of.

probably wouldn’t have got it anyway.

6 Likes