Name change

Hello!
So you see my name is duckli.
That is a typo my name is supposed to be duckling.
If anyone knows how to change my name let me know.
:slight_smile:

EDIT: you guys are so creative :rofl:
I would have never thought of that!!

13 Likes

But…Duckli is super cute though! :yum:

17 Likes

Ducklinguini is cuter :wink:

11 Likes

Hello, DuckLee would most likely be even cuter though…

…not that my humble opinion matters. Anyways, have a absolutely fabulous day!

15 Likes

i’m with @xist on this, i think Duckli is awesome :blush: :+1:

have no idea how to change name if it’s even possible? (might be a whole “thing” like with steam login acc name :thinking:),
-so would probably have to see what the Chrono-lords, @lonin, @frst, or @dusty say in regards to how the system is setup, both with discourse, and the main page :grey_question: :man_shrugging:

but just incase if it does turn out to be a whole “thing”, like steam acc(boy do i wish i hadn’t made that acc name lol), don’t worry, your current name is brilliant :ok_hand: and cute :heart_eyes:, so really would not be so bad if you had to keep it (imo) :smile:

11 Likes

I like @Duckli too. It’s different and CUTE!:hugs:

There is an area to do it but it won’t let me. So since @Gnuffi already summoned TPTB, It’s up to you!:heart_eyes::star_struck:

12 Likes

To me it seems that your username might just be a happy accident?

13 Likes

Dude… @dusty is probably gonna change it to Ducklipoo if you let him.

chaotic good intensifies

jokes aside, Duckli is super cute.

13 Likes

Bob Ross is coming for you! watch out

11 Likes

Or @frst will probably give you a “My name is a typo” title…

(And I totally agree with everyone, I think Duckli is a great name.)

9 Likes

Yeah I agree, Duckli is a really nice name.
And it being a accident just gives it a good backstory.

9 Likes

ikr

5 Likes

Turtleman, Turtlemain, who’s keeping track?

Honestly, just roll with the typo. @Duckli is a pretty good name, anyway. It sounds almost like an adverb, and it’s highly memorable.

On a side note, I appreciate how every regular here immediately jumped to saying “it’s a feature,” myself included. Good work, team.

10 Likes

Duckli is ducking adorable.

Uhhh… typo? Get it :smile: :sunflower:

9 Likes

@frst @lonin is it possible to change yr username? Would love to change it to “Moo”, my Steam name, as for some reason my brain always thinks that’s my username here too, lol (it should’ve been)

5 Likes

did you really have to reply? i almost forgot that my username is duckli not duckling or ducklinguini :disappointed_relieved::zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes

i reply cuz i want a name change and they never officially responded and i need to know whether it’s possible or not

had i opened my own thread for it someone would have said: dude, there’s already a thread for that…

2 Likes

For the heinous crimes against the English language perpetrated in your post you deserve to be renamed Mao instead.

7 Likes

nah, it’s internet english

also, as a professional proofreader i fully endorse my own post and declare it to be flawless

7 Likes

Your tremendously awful spelling could maybe possibly be excused in a real time medium like irc or discord where typing speed can be somewhat necessary to keep up. But there’s absolutely no reason to not take the extra few milliseconds to type things out properly on a forum. It’s not “internet English” it’s just bad typing habits.

2 Likes