Name change

dude u serious? then all i can say is lol

[that whole post contains only 2 misspelled words btw: I and because, and who cares rly]

Not entirely, you go ahead and type however you want. But donā€™t go drag the rest of us down assuming itā€™s the norm just because ā€œinternetā€.

1 Like

also, i now have to argue, there is only ONE misspelled word (I) in my post (so I think ā€œtremendously awful spellingā€ is quite the exaggeration), as it in fact turns out that ā€œcuzā€ is in the dictionary [Oxford, McMillan, and Collins] and is in fact a correctly spelled [informal] word and is officially accepted as an informal form of ā€œbecauseā€, so ā€¦

(and I also think no one will argue that this forum is an ā€œinformalā€ setting, hence informal language usage is appropriate)

1 Like

My dudes, main thing should always be making sure the other person understands what youā€™re saying.

Be it English, Portuguese, sign language, morseā€¦

I believe that as long as the two parties understand each other, the means are not that relevant.

Simply put: chill.

6 Likes

Yeah lets keep it civil everyone

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. I came across a bit of a dick here, at least partially because I am a bit of a dick. My intention was that of good natured ribbing, though the ā€œinternet Englishā€ thing really irks me.

Despite my impeccable spelling and sentence structuring I failed in this aspect and thatā€™s entirely on me.

I sincerely apologize for making you feel attacked.

5 Likes

itā€™s all good dude np

5 Likes