Mystery Games

2 new mystery games have just been added priced at 3500 and 3800. Has anyone been stock piling coins for this occasion (I only have 1,100 but then I only started 8 days ago) and what do you think they are?

1 Like

Based on the price of previous games and then price of the new games we would expect for them to be around £3 each.

1 Like

I’m going to guess it’s The Surge and Prey. Sadly I do not have enough coin to buy them both. I wonder which I shall pick.

Wishful thinking maybe?

4 Likes

You know they only do cheap games right?

2 Likes

What? Really? Say it isn’t so!

Here I was for super seriously reals honest hoping and dreaming all my little heart could muster that they would take two very recent full priced AAA titles to give away for free.

Oh why must you be so cruel to dash my hopes in such a horrendous fashion. Woe truly is me.

7 Likes

I’ve got 10k. Would love to see something finally convincing me to spend coins on or instead make a giveaway for it in the forum.

2 Likes

Guessing Witcher 3 GOTY.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to see Streets Of Rogue (still in development) and Ori and the Blind Forest here

Just not together right now since I regretably gifted someone Surgeon Simulator and now only have 5.5k points because of it. (I get the 7 day streak today, but it still wouldn’t be enough for both games)

Though I wish there was some sort of announcement for the reveals. Like we’re planning to add these games at x time (the following day). They don’t have to say what the games will be( though that info also helps, just the time since it’s so random atm).

I was refreshing in disappointment about every 10 minutes for 1h and 30 minutes yesterday.

Based on the cycle they should be added on the 19th at the usual release time.

1 Like

One is obviously Rocksmith 2014 with all the DLCs included.

4 Likes

Guys, come on, it’s obviously Farming Simulator 2013 AND 2017.

2 Likes

What about Rock Simulator?

1 Like

Guys… let’s be realistic for a second, yeah? The games you’ve mentioned are all amazing, but obviously way too old. It’s a Maserati and a Bentley, shipping included.

2 Likes

You guys are all wrong, it’s obviously the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s previously unannounced PC port. I hear that this version lets you play as Gordon Freeman as a PC exclusive.

6 Likes

I’d hope we get Half Life 3 back for a more reasonable price, last time only a few could buy it, was far to expensive.

4 Likes

Yes definitely Half Life 3, shame I will not have enough coins to afford it.

2 Likes

Dude, you missed the opportunity. Half Life 3 was on sale almost 2 months ago, and it only cost 333333333 coins to buy.

1 Like

I thought it was only 666 coins

2 Likes

I believe you are mistaken. If I remember correctly it cost 0 coins, but you would get an Error 404 message if you tried to buy it, so it was removed from the shop.

1 Like