Mr. Delenn's Surgery Update!

im give you and they the most of luck

8 Likes

Best wishes to yer hubby

and to you too of course

9 Likes

Best wishes to him @delenn13

I can’t promise I won’t do anything ill-considered, but I’ll at least give it careful consideration before I do.

Don’t worry, I jest…

I’ve never carefully considered anything in my life :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wishing you both all the best, and sending good thoughts your way. Take extra good care and i hope for a fast smooth recovery! :slightly_smiling_face:

(And hopefully you won’t be seeing flames and ashes all around the page caused by the lovely FireElmo.gif person and everyone else next time you open up Chrono) :eyes:

8 Likes

best wishes……… I like the X-Men one for while yu gone… the pizza delievery is good also…

7 Likes

Happy to hear it went well @delenn13 :hugs:
hopefully Mr. Delenn is up and spry for your next anniversary to stroll hand in hand down Mooselane :blush: :clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

Glad that he is doing well! :grin: I wish him the best with the rest of the craziness that he will have to go through. Must be hard on both of you, but I’m sure once it is all done you can hopefully breathe a sigh of relief. It doesn’t sound like fun for either of you, but you at least know that so it won’t come as a surprise to you which is really good. Hope all goes well and we all give you and Mr. Del our love!!! :grin: :heart:

9 Likes

I’m sorry, this is the first time I’m hearing about this, I am glad he is doing well right now though! I hope those upcoming weeks won’t be too much of a challenge, and I’m sure with your help he will be fine in the end. Sending you two all strength and positive thoughts! :muscle:

I’ll be sure to do my part in ensuring we’ll all keep it nice and civil over here, so you don’t have to worry. From what I’ve experienced from this community so far, there won’t be much of a need to worry anyways. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yup, uh huh, absolutely.

13 Likes

What are you implying with that tone, sir? this is a fine community here with no problems whatsoever I’ll let you know, just ask @GanbaRANGER and he’ll tell you all about that, why, just a couple of weeks ago he even went and send goodwill messages to all his contacts on steam :face_with_monocle:

15 Likes

Glad to hear everything is okay even if a bit stressful! :blush: :heart:
Incisions with staples… this sounds like a horror on a budget xD

Did someone say nuts?

I am happy to hear people care. This is such an incredible community :sunflower:
I hope everything continues well - Keep the updates posted!

10 Likes

Went to the doctor today. Was in there about 5 mins…he just checked it and said, “It looks good and we will take the staples out next Tuesday.”:+1:t3:

Thanks all for the comments…Love ya!:hugs:

20 Likes

Glad to hear he’s coming along well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That’s great!

9 Likes

Today has been a very dreary day with freezing rain. There was a knock at my door this afternoon.

Very Surprised.:open_mouth:

Thanks to The Chrono Team for being so awesome :heavy_heart_exclamation:

27 Likes

Nicely sticking to the colour scheme too. Well done.

15 Likes

Oh my god. This is one of these „faith in humanity restored“ moments! :sob:

11 Likes

I’m not crying, YOU’RE crying.

These are super sweet and well deserved! I hope they brighten your day, delenn. As always, my thoughts with you both :blush:

10 Likes

The Chrono family is the best!

13 Likes

12 Likes