more ractions?

I don’t know about you but i love the reacts on facebook and I do miss them a bit on this site.
but yeah the thing on discord is a bit much for me
so maybe just a few reacts?
please?

7 Likes

Here is my reaction. I have no idea what you are talking about. This may just be me being old and also not having facebook but this is going completely over my head

9 Likes

Me too. I use Face book to get free stuff and I have NO FRIENDS!!! I even unfriended the hubby.:exploding_head:

Maybe I should use the urban dictionary …:thinking:

Edit: Nope…Urban Dictionary came up with Nada!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=facebook+reactions

7 Likes
5 Likes

Since you can just put in whatever images you want into your posts there’s an unlimited number of reactions you can use.

12 Likes

So it’s like this stuff…:heart_eyes::exploding_head::cold_sweat::scream::woman_shrugging:t2::lips::eye::nose:t2::nail_care:t2::zebra::hamster::bird::bear::cactus::tulip::hamburger::pizza:

Do we need more???

And on that note…I need to start dinner…I can’t find a BBQ…

6 Likes

I have no idea, I just looked up what the OP said and that is all I found, I didn’t bother to read it, I was too busy watching the football tears.

I haven’t used Facebook for 8 years or more.

4 Likes

i cant believe you guys @delenn13 @Punkster @PeteMcc

and you click one and all the ones people clicked get to be displayed like this:
on facebok its the 3 most chosen ones
dooes this help?

yes i could do that but sometime it just doesn’t seem appropriate to disturb the continuity of a topic just to let someone know how their reply (that they made 3 days ago) made me feel

6 Likes

:confounded:

5 Likes

wait so you are just asking for emojis. Why not just say emoji?

5 Likes

Actually I THINK it’s some sort of widget on every individual post where you can leave an icon on that particular post instead of creating a post of your own. Like the coin here, but more options for some reason. Seems pointless to me.

5 Likes

yes

2 Likes

why do i even bother?

2 Likes

i dont belong here

2 Likes

@PeteMcc Starburst

6 Likes

:frowning:

:cry:

:confused:

:smirk:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Fortunately we have plenty of response options, with the emojis that you can access. But I understand that you wish to have something more than just a single “like” option attached to the post, correct? I am not sure if that’s something that can be changed.

At least our Emojis here you don’t have to pay for… not like some other places… grumble grumble…

7 Likes

I agree! We need emojis on here like this one!

CK-2103-3

6 Likes

Yes, You Do Belong. We all do. We are gamers or all ages and countries. I need you to be here and everyone else too. You make me feel young and you can teach me things and, hopefully, I can teach you things.

It was one suggestion…you may have good one the next time. Hey, I suggested more forum sections and they shot me down. So maybe the next time you really have a good one…or maybe you have an idea for a thread. Go for it. Just can’t have the one that no one comments in About RPS free games…That’s mine…And I will continue to post in there…JUST BECAUSE!!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes