more ractions?

That’s not an emoji; that’s an actual person here…

6 Likes

Is nobody going to point out @anyamtikja has a beautiful pirate-y ad-on thingy going on on their Facebook?

“Split the booty” killed me. That’s glorious. I love it. I mean, I hate Facebook and want it to die in a never-ending pit fire of doom along with the Zucc, but that pirate language mod is just :ok_hand:

Here’s my reaction for you: :hearts:

giphycat

9 Likes

I LOVE :cupid::kiss::heart::heartbeat::broken_heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::love_letter::dizzy: the “Split the Booty” thingy. That’s adorable!

So you are worried about “continuity of a topic” in THIS forum? These scallywags can derail a thread in 2 seconds flat. Don’t you ever worry about that. Threads are derailed or taken down a rabbit hole all the time here. We aren’t strict about it because sometimes going down the rabbit hole or going OT(off topic) can be fun!

6 Likes

Are you stalking people through nefarious channels?

@anyamtikja, you definitely belong here, take everything you see with a grain of salt… Well, here, it’s more like a bucket…

5 Likes

Yes she is…NTM she has been IGNORING all her fellow country people in the Steam Friends thread…

Oh, @anyamtikja are you in the Steam Friends thread? You NEED to be if you aren’t!!!

5 Likes

Facebook IS CANCER :rage:

I used to view status updates from an old friend I’ve lost touch with for seventeen years now, but all of a sudden he went and blocked me. I’ve never even sent him any friend invites as I’ve known beforehand that he’ll reject 'em. So I was just satisfied with just me being able to see any updates he’d post, which are mostly new profile picture and profile cover updates. And then just five days ago, I became unable to access his profile anymore because he outright blocked me :sob: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Seriously, Facebook let’s people bring out the worst in them. And it needs to be DESTROYED! Friendster and/or MySpace were better IMHO.

5 Likes

Social media is cancer, all of it. Web 2.0 was a mistake.

2 Likes

One OVERLY STUPID thing Social Media introduced to the internet is the removal of anonymity, a lot of today’s netizens don’t even realize that there is such a thing as the “Never give out your real Identity on teh internetz” rule" back in the day.

4 Likes

Hey OP, I’m not sure what you’re looking for, but if it isn’t drugs, you can have it.
Now, can we please nuke this thread from orbit or something? I feel like a goddamn dinosaur… :t_rex:

3 Likes

You do Belong here @anyamtikja, sorry if we didn’t make you feel that way, I think people were just little confused about it all. I can still starburst it if you want, just give me a double confirmation, but I think you are fine.

3 Likes

y i’d like some of that too while you’re at it

4 Likes

Don’t use starburst lightly on this forum. Things disappear when it is uttered.

3 Likes

why does my mouth water right now but not exactly have a starburst craving

3 Likes

This is my reaction to that sensation -

Pjess

3 Likes

:thinking:
have you seen half my posts?!? :dizzy_face:, that’s exactly what i do, just pops in and throws a single emoji (or a handful) and nothing more, 'cuz dats wut i feel like in that moment/think is my best reply to X post

please don’t eeeever feel like you should put yourself off or hold back like that, this place is more than inviting enough to allow you to do that, -always.
whenever you feel like it, even the odd/old necro here once in a while is super neat when it digs up and stirs up some fresh interactions
spam those emojis/“reply reacts” whatever way you can since the discourse format doesn’t support the easier way to do it, so i(/we) can definitely tolerate that

:hugs:

most definitely you do, ice cream proves that :+1: :blush:

8 Likes

We’re going to make it so that ‘Likes’ have to be individual emoji responses as well based on the greatness of this thread.

7 Likes

Good I was worried no one was going to talk about it.

On the subject of reactions, I want it on record my reaction is to take a Dodge action against whatever may be attacking me. If I am not being attacked my reaction is a 5ft step towards the nearest cover.

3 Likes