Minimetrochallenge

Congratulations, that’s certainly a respectable score. You didn’t happen to save a screenshot of the map by any chance?

4 Likes

Thank you :smile:

No, there was so much going on, and it happened so fast!! I didn’t even know I was game-over-ing. I really wish I got one cuz I was really happy with it.

5 Likes

At the end score screen there’s a few buttons in the lower right which allows you to save a screen capture of the final map as well as compiling a gif of the whole game. They’re pretty neat.
Osaka%20(2437)

10 Likes

I didn’t even see those! Thank you!

That is pretty neat!

5 Likes

Ok, I think I’m getting better at this. :grin:

And I got the screenshot! Chaos and disarray!! :scream:

9 Likes

Wait, that Blue Line you built in St Pete isn’t a loop and is extremely long with tons of non-overlapping stations, how in the hell did you break 2000 without overloading on that, much less 4000 ?! Congratulations

5 Likes

It was my support line. Every weird shape was on the islands, so I wanted to connect the red, green, and purple on the other side with a fast way to the weird ones. That square in the middle is not a interchange.

I lengthened it late in the game to relieve the orange line of so many stations.

Thank you! :grin:

6 Likes

You two have done excellent, some real impressive scores. I’m not sure if I went and broke the part of my brain that handles mass transit or something but right now I appear to struggle to even break my own old scores, much less getting anywhere close to yours.

6 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: I can’t come anywhere near your scores on a lot of maps. @Shalandir’s either. You two are still the rulers of London. I haven’t come close to Shalandir’s Paris score of over 5000! :persevere:

My broken brain gives me some advantage cuz this game is perfect for ADHD. :crazy_face:

It’s probably just burnout. The longer I play, the worse I do. I do best in short bursts. Definitely take breaks.

4 Likes

13 bridges. You built 13 freakin’ bridges. I’ve never gone that route, bridge heavy. :astonished:

6 Likes

I’ve been killed from running out of bridges way too many times, so I might have just taken every opportunity to get them out of fear.

3 Likes

Well, here’s my scores on the first five maps

I Also had 2.something in Washington but it doesn’t show for some reason, here’s the map

And here’s the last one I did in Melbourne

8 Likes

45/45 100% achievements, finally triggered last one after replaying Auckland for 7 hours today.

7 Likes

I’ve fallen off the train for a few days cuz I been so freakin busy.

(also Rogue Legacy been taking up what little game-time I’ve had…)

Hopefully, I can get back on real soon! :station:

Nicely done! :sunglasses:

Congratulations! :boom::tada:

8 Likes

I know this thread is very very old (some one got super angry somewhere else because I revived a thread that was only a few months old so I hope that doesn’t happen :confused: feel free to lock if it’s annoying)
But wow wanted to say some people are talented
I played a little bit of mini metro recently but nothing like these kinda scores x3

4 Likes

I’m always delighted to see my old threads garner new interest no matter how old. I hope you’re enjoying the game and if you manage to pull off something you’re proud of feel free to post the end game gif of the playthrough if you wish.

4 Likes

We don’t have any necrothread rules, so feel free to revisit things like this, especially if it breeds more discussion!

I still haven’t played this game, but I did play mini motorway by the same people and it was a great game.

3 Likes

Ooh mini motorways seems like it isn’t on the steam platform yet but looks cool.

I’d post a gif or something but the recent play throughs seem to end pretty quickly haha. The daily challenge is pretty cool tho.

2 Likes

i imagine by “somewhere else” you mean a different forum, right? I can’t imagine that happening here

7 Likes

Yup different forum it wasn’t against the rules just a angry person not wanting me to bump his thread up apparently there was nothing else to say :thinking: but yea i’m wary with actually old threads lol

3 Likes